Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many variations of this photo have you seen  (Read 1565 times)

Offline shagmore

Have seen this photo quite a few times, so decided to put down a few of the Wgs who use it

External Link/Members Only   fay21

and

External Link/Members Only   Classyfilth69 - for this one you need to go to the gallery photo, its bottom LHS

Offline peter purves

Seen the image used a few time not sure where it is derived from. The censors' board (Yandex etc) cannot locate an original image either.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hungrypunt

Have seen this photo quite a few times, so decided to put down a few of the Wgs who use it

and

External Link/Members Only   Classyfilth69 - for this one you need to go to the gallery photo, its bottom LHS

Used the same photographer is same location for this one

Online scutty brown

and

I reckon both profiles are for the same girl.
She's got a Derbyshire and a Nottinghamshire profile to increase her market area, might even have two bases

Jay-Jay

Am I missing something.....I'm seeing two completely different sets of pics???

Jay

milo

Am I missing something.....I'm seeing two completely different sets of pics

and

The OP is referring to two individual photos, one on each profile.

He is comparing the main profile picture on Fay21 with the photo in the gallery, that is at the bottom on the left of Classyfilth69
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 08:43:17 pm by milo »

Offline shagmore

I initially thought they where the same, but then on closer examination came to conclusion that they are different, I could be wrong.

I am sure I have seen this same set up used else where, must have been when trawling the sites when away on business.
 :crazy:

Offline NervousJ

Know what you mean, ive seen this pic on the stairs of another girl in Derby, don't think she's active on Aw anymore. I can't imagine they used the same photographer, must be a go too photo app or something,

Il ask Faye next time I see her, she's a reg of mine.

Online scutty brown

if they are not the same girl it could be the same photographer using the same set location
plenty of guys around who would do that
both are in the East Midlands, so distance isn't an issue

Offline Dorsetpunter

There is a photo on lizzylicious page that uses the same stairs that have been in other girls pictures, inc classyfilth, so it must be the same photographer with the same set.