Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dailymail - unhappy guy claims to have been abused!  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Vkcs20

I can’t seem to access the off topic section. There’s an article in the Daily Mail about a guy claiming he’s been abused by a massage therapist?!

Offline BP96

Don't worry, he'll pull through.

Offline rebelscum

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a happy ending to the story....

Offline shagmore

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a happy ending to the story....

ooooh, Did you have to.  :crazy:

vw

I can’t seem to access the off topic section. There’s an article in the Daily Mail about a guy claiming he’s been abused by a massage therapist?!

Link would be good  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

5th Musketeer

It's in the Southeast region with a Kent newspaper link - not the DM link.

Offline badsin

The guys a prick. Imagine every bugger in area knowing that about you. What a twat :hi:

Offline puntingpumping1920

She was just doing her job. 

If he wanted a sports massage for back pains he should of gone to a physiotherapist, who is registered with HCPC and who has successfully completed an approved degree (BSc or MSc) in physiotherapy
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 02:19:07 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline houseboot

She was just doing her job. 

How do deduce that?

Neither newspaper article identifies the shop involved.

How do deduce that?

Neither newspaper article identifies the shop involved.

‘When I got to the room I stripped down until it was just my jeans that were on,’ he said. ‘She told me to strip all the way down. I did – I was fully naked – I expected her to come in with a towel."  Source - Metro

"Masseuse took all her clothes off". Source - Mirror

If you visit a physiotherapist that is qualified, there is no reason to strip fully naked.

He visited massage parlour, which is a euphemism for a brothel. She was just fulfilling her duties of her job description   
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 03:58:14 pm by puntingpumping1920 »

milo

For anyone who is interested and has nothing better to do here is the link to the thread where this story was also discussed a few days ago.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=168352.0

Offline houseboot

‘When I got to the room I stripped down until it was just my jeans that were on,’ he said. ‘She told me to strip all the way down. I did – I was fully naked – I expected her to come in with a towel."  Source - Metro

"Masseuse took all her clothes off". Source - Mirror

If you visit a physiotherapist that is qualified, there is no reason to strip fully naked.

He visited massage parlour, which is a euphemism for a brothel. She was just fulfilling her duties of her job description

There's a big difference between a "Massage Parlour" and a "Massage shop".

I'm sure even a plank like Josh wouldn't have gone to a "Massage Parlour" with a bad back.

So, until it's reported otherwise, I'm inclined to assume he went to a "Massage shop" which advertised a full range of massage options.

If that was the case then, no, she wasn't just doing her job. She was assuming he wanted "extras" which most of us here would have welcomed but Josh obviously didn't (or wanted his 15 minutes of fame or was "freaked" by bumping into someone he knew when he left or is a chancer trying to get some money/compensation etc).

There's a big difference between a "Massage Parlour" and a "Massage shop".

I'm sure even a plank like Josh wouldn't have gone to a "Massage Parlour" with a bad back.

So, until it's reported otherwise, I'm inclined to assume he went to a "Massage shop" which advertised a full range of massage options.

If that was the case then, no, she wasn't just doing her job. She was assuming he wanted "extras" which most of us here would have welcomed but Josh obviously didn't (or wanted his 15 minutes of fame or was "freaked" by bumping into someone he knew when he left or is a chancer trying to get some money/compensation etc).

Massage parlours offer different ranges of massage options too.

You call it whatever you want: Massage Parlour, Massage Shop, Massage Therapist etc. At the end of the day he visited a prostitute. 

A prostitute job description is to engage in sexual activity in exchange for payment, so she was just doing her job.

Offline sparkus

"When she started doing it, I didn't know what to do."

No WSWS there then.

Where's his fucking review, I'd like to know.

Offline BP96

"When she started doing it, I didn't know what to do."

All he had to do was lie back and think of England.

Offline sparkus

All he had to do was lie back and think of England.

It's a great expression, though in most punting cases it's 'Lie back and think of Romania'.

Offline houseboot

Massage parlours offer different ranges of massage options too.

You call it whatever you want: Massage Parlour, Massage Shop, Massage Therapist etc. At the end of the day he visited a prostitute. 

A prostitute job description is to engage in sexual activity in exchange for payment, so she was just doing her job.

We don't know that.

I doubt very much that if a female wanted a Massage that she would go to a "Massage Parlour".

Lots of women go to "Massage shops" for a Massage because they do legitimate massages.

The fact that members here go to "Massage shops" in the hope that they'll a HE, or more, as well as a Massage doesn't mean every male entering the shop expects that too.

Offline sparkus

We don't know that.

I doubt very much that if a female wanted a Massage that she would go to a "Massage Parlour".

Lots of women go to "Massage shops" for a Massage because they do legitimate massages.

The fact that members here go to "Massage shops" in the hope that they'll a HE, or more, as well as a Massage doesn't mean every male entering the shop expects that too.

First few times with me in TCMs:

"Stop kidding yourself, this is just a legit place for medical treatments, no wonder nothing happened."
"Stop kidding yourself, this is just a legit place for medical treatments, no wonder nothing happened."
"Oh, I seeeeeeeee..."