Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Naughty Eva Black, Loughborough  (Read 1535 times)

19 review(s) for Naughty Eva Black (18 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Field69r

External Link/Members Only

As I get older I find I want to try more things and a dark skinned black girl was an itch I'd had for a while. Rang Eva on a Sunday morning in November and she confirmed she could se me for a couple of hours (£300) from 12 noon, she gave me the post code and instructions and I jumped in the car to sample her delights. The flat was clean and tidy with a downstairs bedroom and small bathroom with shower upstairs which I quickly used to freshen up. Eva offered a drink which I declined and we started with a little LFK on the settee before moving to the bed. Eva stripped naked from her black lingerie (I only had a towel to remove) and I started to explore her body. Yes she has some scarring on her nipples and she warned me the right one was super senstive but she loved to left one played with so I kissed my way down her body to her amazing pussy and gave her extensice RO. She was clean and tasty and I sucked on her clit whilst teasing the left nipple and I'm sure she came at least once ;-)
I think at this point I asked her to get on her knees and I licked her from behind and rimmed her gorgeous ass. Then my turn and I lay on my back and got my cock swallowed (OWO), a fabulouis sight to see those lips slide up and down my shaft. I then requested 69 and got her gorgeous cunt in my face to lick while being expertly suck. Could have cum but wanted to save myself being a one pop guy these days. Eva then suggested a fuck, rubbered my up and mouted cowgirl. She bounced, I thrust and we changed position a few times, mish, doggy etc. Then I suggested it was time for watersports that I had requested when I booked. She got a large towel on the floor which I lay on and she squatted over me and pissed on my body and cock while I wanked off. I showered and then got a mmasage for the remainder of the time and left satisfied.
She said the govt had just opened boosters to 30-39 yo age group so she was going to book in so the AW stated age isn;t right but I wouldn't have known. I'd have guessed it was correct.
Eva was very friendly and accommodating and I can recommend. Will I return? Yes if I fancy more black girl sex but I have other itches to scratch. I'll let you know in due course.

Offline ashparmar2512

External Link/Members Only

As I get older I find I want to try more things and a dark skinned black girl was an itch I'd had for a while. Rang Eva on a Sunday morning in November and she confirmed she could se me for a couple of hours (£300) from 12 noon, she gave me the post code and instructions and I jumped in the car to sample her delights. The flat was clean and tidy with a downstairs bedroom and small bathroom with shower upstairs which I quickly used to freshen up. Eva offered a drink which I declined and we started with a little LFK on the settee before moving to the bed. Eva stripped naked from her black lingerie (I only had a towel to remove) and I started to explore her body. Yes she has some scarring on her nipples and she warned me the right one was super senstive but she loved to left one played with so I kissed my way down her body to her amazing pussy and gave her extensice RO. She was clean and tasty and I sucked on her clit whilst teasing the left nipple and I'm sure she came at least once ;-)
I think at this point I asked her to get on her knees and I licked her from behind and rimmed her gorgeous ass. Then my turn and I lay on my back and got my cock swallowed (OWO), a fabulouis sight to see those lips slide up and down my shaft. I then requested 69 and got her gorgeous cunt in my face to lick while being expertly suck. Could have cum but wanted to save myself being a one pop guy these days. Eva then suggested a fuck, rubbered my up and mouted cowgirl. She bounced, I thrust and we changed position a few times, mish, doggy etc. Then I suggested it was time for watersports that I had requested when I booked. She got a large towel on the floor which I lay on and she squatted over me and pissed on my body and cock while I wanked off. I showered and then got a mmasage for the remainder of the time and left satisfied.
She said the govt had just opened boosters to 30-39 yo age group so she was going to book in so the AW stated age isn;t right but I wouldn't have known. I'd have guessed it was correct.
Eva was very friendly and accommodating and I can recommend. Will I return? Yes if I fancy more black girl sex but I have other itches to scratch. I'll let you know in due course.

Shes brilliant mate. Great shag and woman to chat to