Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina VS (Leicester)  (Read 956 times)

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only

£100 1hr

I tried a few times to get hold of Karina, who seems to have a fair few numbers floating about, but eventually got a reply.  Her comms are shit, which i think is down to her slightly unprofessional attitude, but got there in the end.  I persevered due to her decent reviews on here up to that point, and the fact I was angling after another slim/skinny girl ever since seeing Thai Maya in Leicester a month ago.  Karina's advertised on VS for a while, at least a year, as i remember seeing her on there before lockdown 1.0, and she used to be pictured offering duos with the blonde girl Nina but she's since moved out to another place.

The venue was OK, not the best area.  Comms were patchy and I ended up getting a call off her a good 10 mins after the agreed time - time i spent watching the world's most obvious small-time drug dealer doing business on a corner.  As is well known, she comes out from her flat to beckon you in, which would usually be a big fucking NO but in this street i dont think anyone gives a fuck.

Karina is super-slim / skinny, dressed a bit chavvy for the trip outside and not incredibly talkative to start, although she quickly loosened up.  I thought she was quite pretty when smiling, and she had a cheeky playful attitude which made the booking go really well.  She seemed to warm up a lot throughout and was entirely different at the end compared to the start, although that's understandable as I was just some weirdo she'd never met before.

Asked if i smoked, i declined, she wanted one anyway as i was 'first of the day' so off into the kitchen for a crafty one while we chatted.  Eventually done with that, off into the bedroom we go - big room, OK bed, she messes about for another 5-10 minutes or so getting herself sorted, stripping off, can't find appropriate condoms, grabbing the wipes / lube / tissues / whatever else.  Eventually we're good to go, 20 minutes after the booking time agreed.  She made sure she started the hour at that point though.

Action consisted of OWO, kissing (light, then better with some nice dfk), sex in various positions.  She swore a lot during sex, very vocal throughout, and was happy to try all the positions I requested.  I had to call the shots throughout but that's fine.   Much too much lube was used, which was a bit of a shame, but she's very petite.  First round finished in the bag, then lay back for the usual lull but after a clean up she came over and slid herself up to me until she was laying across my body and chest, where we just chatted and chilled for a bit.  was a nice change to the usual 'turn over, you want massage?' routine and i got the impression she didn't really have a playbook she went by.  Her english was good enough to chat about most stuff, but she went for her translator app on her phone quite a bit.

After a while, i'm ready for round 2 so off we go, same as before, but i'm sweating buckets by this point and i can tell i'm not going to get pop 2 out.  She's very apologetic, tries various things, eventually laying nuzzling and kissing while she tries to tease it out but to no avail, but she did try hard.

I enjoyed fucking her and had a decent time.  She was really fun and friendly once we broke the ice and I got the skinny girl i was after.  Not the best experience all round but giving it a positive as I would definitely return.  If she could find a better place to work from and improve her comms she'd be great.  That said, i can fully understand how it could go the other way and end up a straight negative for others, so i hope she's still in a good mood next time.