Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jian_Chen Leicester  (Read 1273 times)

9 review(s) for Jian_Chen (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5240778) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Sambrown79

External Link/Members Only

Was working in the Welford Road (LE2) area of Leicester today, did a quick search to see what was available in the area for a lunch time quickie, and decided to see Jian Chen.

Time: booked 30 mins, but over-ran - was there for almost 45 mins.

Services: Asked for Massage, OWO and CIM

Price: £60 (all included, no extras)

Comms: tried to call her first but she didn't answer, so sent her a text message. She responded immediately to the text message and we agreed the length of time and services, and she gave me the post code with instructions to call her once I'd parked up.  I called her when i arrived and she answered straight away and directed me to the house. 

Location: House on Welford Rd, not far from Tip Thai. Plenty of parking on side streets. She said its her home, but sharing with a cousin.  The room was quite small and basic, but clean.

The Lady: Jian is 42 but looks younger (I would have guessed early-to-mid 30s), about 5'5, slim with small tits and big nipples, pretty face and long black hair.  Pictures are accurate.  Very chatty and friendly throughout and attentive to what i wanted.  Her phone was constantly vibrating but she never once looked at it until i was leaving. 

Services: Arrived at the house and she let me in whilst hiding behind the door. Dressed in a short black dress and stockings.  Led me upstairs to the room and both undressed.  Confirmed what services I wanted and started with a back massage. The massage was okay but not great, with only a small amount of oil and no teasing or cc swipes. She admitted she hasn't had any massage training but she tries.  After about 10 mins I turned over and she lay next to me and started cuddling and kissing, and allowed me to kiss and explore her body. She then moved on to bj (OWO). Her technique improved over time after i explained how i liked it, but once she got going, she was great, although she couldn't deepthroat. This lasted for about 20 minutes till I finished in her mouth.  She doesn't swallow, but she didn't go running to spit it out either - held it in her mouth whilst she cleaned me up first.

A good service overall. Only negative is that there isn't a bathroom/shower on the first floor for punters to use (she uses the shared bathroom on the ground floor).

Would i return?  Yes, if I was in need of quick relief and there were no other alternatives. Possibly a good back-up plan.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Good review, she looks and sounds worth a visit, sadly not they way much these days