Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Photos from the rear  (Read 1638 times)

Offline ampersand

Why is it that so many girls only post pics from behind?

Presumably it is because they don't want to show that they don't have much up front, or have something to hide (other than an ugly mug).  Surely there can't be that many who are dreadfully flat chested (or saggy) or with a big gunt?  Don't they realise that if this is the case, the punter is likely to walk?

Realistically, there is a market for most types of girl, so why do they not just find and exploit their particular market?

Oldstager

It isn`t just the boobs that are hidden by the rear-end photo`s - I`ve seen a couple of really put-you-off fannies in my comparatively short punting life.

pokenn

I always suprises me how few WGs have a nice pair of boobs. Often saggy, flat or overblown falsies.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I think a lot do it because bum pics always look good and are very flattering as well as the fact that they assume all men are into bums so will like the photos.  Some are also unsure if to show their fronts as they may not like their own stomachs, they may have stretch marks or a wobbly bit so prefer to hide it not realising that no matter what they look like there will always be men who are interested in them.  Thankfully we all like different looks so there is work available no matter what she may think looks bad.   
I know one who was hiding her belly as she thinks she is fat although stands at 5'8 and is a size 10.  She has no fat on her at all and it was only when I did her some photos with her stomach in view she realised she didn't have to hide it at all
She thought it stood out due to looking down at it when sat down when even very skinny people get a few wrinkles in their skin
So looking at that girl it was her own insecurities that made her hide her front

Offline danny.simons

I'd say 99% of girls take good pictures from behind in doggy style, it's a position that for most girls makes their bums look good

Personally as an arse man, I am always glad when they have a picture like that on their profile as it's a view and position I enjoy when I'm visiting the girl

Offline RedKettle

I just don't get why the photos for so many WGs do not show the basics - there can be 30 photos in a gallery and not one of her boobs.  Common sense would be a photo of her arse, one of her boobs and a general body shot. I understand no face picture but it is stupid not to get the basics covered.