Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can I see my own feedback on AdultWork?  (Read 1127 times)

Naughtyrichard

I am wondering how I can check on my feedback on AW.
I presume there is a way via the main site but I can’t find it, or perhaps us punters can’t see it and it’s only for those offering services, your help would be appreciated.

Offline blackburnian

I presume there is a way via the main site but I can’t find it, or perhaps us punters can’t see it and it’s only for those offering services, your help would be appreciated.

Yes you can as a punter , very easy too.

Bb

Offline geordieman

It is an option under Emails & Bookings - My Feedback

Offline Moby Dick

Yes it's easy, just like doing reviews on here.

You do have to make a booking, which is scheduled and confirmed by her. Then go and meet her.
Normally you leave her feedback first so that they can retaliate if they don't like what you say.

Does this sound familiar? Have you ever fucked a pro$$ie from Aw?

« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 05:21:52 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline freeze44

Yes it's easy, just like doing reviews on here.

:D  wonder why 'naughtyrichard' so keen to see his feedback? Or maybe he didn't get any from a wg as his naughty play not for her?  What ya into dickie??

vw

External Link/Members Only