Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Barbie  (Read 2080 times)

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Guys has anyone seen this bint.. Thinking of doing the deed but always dubious when ratings not available and seems too cheap??? Spoke to her seemed ok but still the dick sense is saying too good to be true! Think she works out of Peterborough normally ?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Ipunter

£60 an hour! Not showing feedback and also Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.

Stay clear...

Offline Owwhatanight

She has had a few names over the year. I remember JJ Bourne and there was a thread on here regarding her size. Very nice intelligent person to talk with but found her very touchy. Asked to see another pix of her as only head pix on view. Ok I was direct asking if she was curvy or slim ???? Then she accused me of being rude and gave me what for. So you can take it she is not slim.
Rude ???? It's not as if I called her " Fat belly gut bucket " porky etc. Sometimes she has BB On profile too.

Offline Owwhatanight

She works out of Bourne but was recently in Northampton for a week.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Cheers for the heads up. Agreed found her polite on the phone but a bit touchy?? BB ?? Fuck that! ( not literally) :manhater:

toxic fox

I wouldn't advise seeing her. If you cancel on her she gets really really tempermental with you, saying that she'll track you down and tell all your friends on what you do etc. She's increased her price to £70 now as well. I went to see her once and by god what a waste of money. Rubbish blowjob, felt rushed. Se was watching the TV while I was dogging her.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I wouldn't advise seeing her. If you cancel on her she gets really really tempermental with you, saying that she'll track you down and tell all your friends on what you do etc. She's increased her price to £70 now as well. I went to see her once and by god what a waste of money. Rubbish blowjob, felt rushed. Se was watching the TV while I was dogging her.

Please tell more as she is always popping up locally... In addition what's she like body wise as only posts face pics ? May be worth doing a report if she's crap  :hi:

toxic fox

Please tell more as she is always popping up locally... In addition what's she like body wise as only posts face pics ? May be worth doing a report if she's crap  :hi:

Well she's fairl big, she tells you to kee quie aas she has thin walls, she rarely shaves (looks like a forest). She keeps asing about my family as well. I'd stay away from her guys.

hidden_dragon

I would avoid any punts where it's £60-£70 for the hour especially from EE girls they tend to be moody not interested and rarely do anything on their like list once they have your money. You will never get your money's worth