Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI changes  (Read 1567 times)

Offline Rocco89

Hey should be quite a few thai's moving today . I wonder if we will get something decent in Nottingham.  Leicester been great as of recent so wonder if it continues there too .Here's to hoping  :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 10:20:22 am by Rocco89 »
Banned reason: Multiple profiles previously banned (Mrnice_89, alwaysfun1989, Letsdotgis_89)
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online gbyld87

This one looks good, especially from her older reviews on here:  External Link/Members Only

Bit pricey for a Thai perhaps, but does offer 'enthusiastic' anal so will definitely interest some.

Offline Cappadonna

This one looks good, especially from her older reviews on here:  External Link/Members Only

Bit pricey for a Thai perhaps, but does offer 'enthusiastic' anal so will definitely interest some.

Be nice if she did 30 minute bookings too.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Come on GB, you ought to know by now..

Please get into the habit of posting the AW link that contains the 7-digit reference for the profile. This way, any reviews for this SP are automatically flagged up under the thread.
In addition, any searches on here for AW profiles using this 7-digit ID on here are more effective and will bring up EVERY THREAD that has quoted this 7-digit AW ID.

EDIT
2 reviews now come up under my thread.

Online gbyld87

Come on GB, you ought to know by now..

Please get into the habit of posting the AW link that contains the 7-digit reference for the profile. This way, any reviews for this SP are automatically flagged up under the thread.
In addition, any searches on here for AW profiles using this 7-digit ID on here are more effective and will bring up EVERY THREAD that has quoted this 7-digit AW ID.

EDIT
2 reviews now come up under my thread.

mea culpa  :(

on a related note, i've just seen this pop up on Vivastreet - External Link/Members Only  I haven't seen a matching AW profile as yet, but thought someone might be interested.  Personally i think she looks great, but someone closer to LE1 may have more info.  I don't recognise the photos.

Offline Rocco89

on a related note, i've just seen this pop up on Vivastreet - External Link/Members Only  I haven't seen a matching AW profile as yet, but thought someone might be interested.  Personally i think she looks great, but someone closer to LE1 may have more info.  I don't recognise the photos.
Seen this one before I was a member . Really sexy girl .same as pics , Young . Petite with big tits . Good service . Took me well and let me pound her . Will have to book again .
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 04:38:30 pm by Rocco89 »
Banned reason: Multiple profiles previously banned (Mrnice_89, alwaysfun1989, Letsdotgis_89)

Online gbyld87

Seen this one before I was a member . Really sexy girl .same as pics , Young . Petite with big tits . Good service . Took me well and let me pound her . Will have to book again .

Cheers, will have to make enquiries.  If you see her again before i do, let us know if it's still the same girl.  Looks cracking from the photos  :hi:

Offline Rocco89

Cheers, will have to make enquiries.  If you see her again before i do, let us know if it's still the same girl.  Looks cracking from the photos  :hi:
Yes like I said same as pictures.  Saw her about 3 month ago twice before she left . Same place . Text her about 2 week ago but she was in Norwich.  Told me she was off to Manchester for a week then back Leicester.  Hot as fuck !
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 04:58:33 pm by Rocco89 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

07943 143715
+447943143715

Offline Punter S Thompson

Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punter S Thompson

Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Online gbyld87

Another, this time in Nottingham.  Sure I recognise these photos.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tightpants

Pretty certain I had a B&S with this one when the profile was showing in the West Midlands. Not recently.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Pretty certain I had a B&S with this one when the profile was showing in the West Midlands. Not recently.

TinEye brings up photos from an Australian agency site.

Offline Tightpants

Thanks Mod. I did notice that. Also on Yandex.

I used to work down London a few years ago and now remember seeing these pictures sent to me. I learnt to download or screenshot to call their bluff when the sent me pictures of the "girl" I would see. Reverse image search saved me £££'s.

I used to pick up a few good contacts on We-chat but this was a stone wall B&S at a property near Kings Cross. (Walked).

Offline R125

Anybody know about when the next rotation is?  :yahoo:

Online gbyld87

Barbie is apparently back in Nottingham:

I've seen her before in Derby.  She's very short, not the prettiest, small soft body rather than slender (i'd say slightly bigger than her photos), but she's a character and gives a decent service.  Age seemed accurate enough.  Roger no doubt knows better!

Offline R125

Barbie is apparently back in Nottingham:

I've seen her before in Derby.  She's very short, not the prettiest, small soft body rather than slender (i'd say slightly bigger than her photos), but she's a character and gives a decent service.  Age seemed accurate enough.  Roger no doubt knows better!

I saw her a few years ago in a Leicester and she was 26 then. This was at the flats behind Wilko but not the same as the new location flats.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:52:11 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Gethin_Thomas

Leena Sexy Thai initially responded to an AW msg saying she was back working. Subsequent messages to arrange a meet remain unread. Anyone getting any joy with her?

Offline NervousJ

Leena Sexy Thai initially responded to an AW msg saying she was back working. Subsequent messages to arrange a meet remain unread. Anyone getting any joy with her?

No mate.. I’ve messaged twice and no reply.. I’ve given up as useless...