Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Mia or Bubbles Nottingham  (Read 2134 times)

Offline sweetsatisfaction

Wondered if anyone had seen Tantric Mia from AW .  External Link/Members Only
Only 1 AW review and not sure pics look too real. Search on here came up blank. Any info would be appreciated. Otherwise, would I be best heading to Bubbles for this sort of thing?

Offline mega

Wondered if anyone had seen Tantric Mia from AW .  External Link/Members Only
Only 1 AW review and not sure pics look too real. Search on here came up blank. Any info would be appreciated. Otherwise, would I be best heading to Bubbles for this sort of thing?

I'm sure I've read somewhere that Tantric Mia worked for Privy Massage - her AW profile is only a week old.  You would be better heading for Hush rather than Bubbles - but an appointment is necessary there whereas Bubbles is a walk-in.

Offline HailWood

Mia looks FAF and really pretty if her photos are really her. If she offered FS, I’d be there like a shot as it is the Nuru Service is really tempting.

Offline Donkey

Does any SP actually offer nuru in Nottingham or East Midlands? I’ve never tried it before and want to give it a go

Offline mega

Does any SP actually offer nuru in Nottingham or East Midlands? I’ve never tried it before and want to give it a go

Nuru is certainly a service offered on the Hush website. 

Thanks for that info, much appreciated. Sounds like Hush is better than Bubbles, will have to look them up. Do they do the shared jacuzzi there?

Offline RogerBoner

The Nuru massage may not be authentic unless they have been properly trained.
Massage Parlour Nottingham - Erotic & Tantric Massage External Link/Members Only
Bubbles Massage Spa Nottingham External Link/Members Only
Or you could stop being a pussy and opt for Full Sex at Spangles  External Link/Members Only

Ha, ha.. Thanks Roger! Bit of a fan of the old rub and tug myself but I'll bear that in mind

Offline timhorton

Mia definitely worked at Privy - one of her profile pics last week was one taken from there.

Offline Donkey

This isn’t really helpful but thought I’d write it anyway, I think I did see Mia at privy years ago for B2B. From memory she is FAF and was completely naked the whole session. She was a nice/cute girl and I was happy with the service but I thought it was really overpriced so didn’t go back. Might go back to see her for nuru though. I don’t remember how much I paid or much details. Only how fit she was

That's good to know. I thought the profile pics might be fake as she looks so fit-Good to hear they are real!

Online badsin

I'm sure I've read somewhere that Tantric Mia worked for Privy Massage - her AW profile is only a week old.  You would be better heading for Hush rather than Bubbles - but an appointment is necessary there whereas Bubbles is a walk-in.

Hush

Online badsin

Nuru is certainly a service offered on the Hush website.

Hush

Offline NervousJ

Hush

:D :D another person obsessed with Hush. Do you work there as well... :cool:

Online badsin

:D :D another person obsessed with Hush. Do you work there as well... :cool:

Haha, no I've never owned or worked there NJ :hi:

Offline NervousJ

Haha, no I've never owned or worked there NJ :hi:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My mistake, must be thinking of someone else.

Offline dirkdiggler583

Mia did work for privy, never saw her but had excellent reputation.

Thanks Dirk

If I see her will report on here.

Thanks for your help gentlemen  :hi:

Tried to contact Mia via AW email but no response, so based on advice in this thread I rang Hush for an appointment. Very glad I did! Fantastic! Have put a report on here of massage with Holly. Many thanks for the advice!