Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This afternoon or tonight  (Read 904 times)

Offline The_Don

Looking to pick one any pointers or recommendations?

1)   External Link/Members Only  (was plan A yesterday but not sure I want to now after what happened >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37039.msg526129#msg526129  )

2)   External Link/Members Only

3)  External Link/Members Only

4) External Link/Members Only

Willing to spend over the norm (£70-£100 per hour) if these do really live up to the review?

5) External Link/Members Only

6) External Link/Members Only (shame she on hols but may try as some point)

Thanks in advance for any input  :drinks:

7) if all else fails > External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 01:45:59 pm by The_Don »

fredpunter

So a girl confirmed that she woukd see you at midnight, let travel all the way to see her, then told you she had accepted a booking from someone else and left you standing round in the middle if the night? And you are wondering if you should give her another go?

Offline The_Don

So a girl confirmed that she woukd see you at midnight, let travel all the way to see her, then told you she had accepted a booking from someone else and left you standing round in the middle if the night? And you are wondering if you should give her another go?

less than 10 min drive for home (trying to keep its local and easy/flexible for booking a punt) I'm lazy, my job has to must travel in it!

Only because I set out to try the whole house and but looks like that plan has been lost. So that's I posted it to find out if any others get the same (or have done) to avoid her   :wackogirl:

Just a little pi$$ at missing out on plan A after the text were good but the service looks to be less that up to standard (for me)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 02:24:38 pm by The_Don »

fredpunter

Well its your time and your money but it looks like all the other possibles have been reviewed positively by other people on this site but this girl has never had a mention. The only advantage she seems to have over some if the others is that she is ten quid cheaper. But she has already wasted at least 10 quid worth of your life. I wouldn't be thinking about it for too long if I was in your position. 

Offline The_Don

Well its your time and your money but it looks like all the other possibles have been reviewed positively by other people on this site but this girl has never had a mention. The only advantage she seems to have over some if the others is that she is ten quid cheaper. But she has already wasted at least 10 quid worth of your life. I wouldn't be thinking about it for too long if I was in your position.

Indeed, bye bye yesterday Plan A.

Hello today's new girl,I want to play lol

Offline SamLP

Most of the girls you've linked are well reviewed so choose the one you want to punt with the most.

For a plan B & C Alexa is a top punt External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

However, she has had some mixed reviews here and did once try a B&S on me. Having said that I've had two good punts with her.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the replies,

Ended up going with > External Link/Members Only  (will review soon) and didn't pop this time :timeout:

I thing I need to slow down a bit.