Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone frequent Carols Sauna?  (Read 1864 times)

Argento79

Hi Folks

Just wondering if anyone could advise on the current crop of ladies at Carols?  Been there are few times in the distant past and it's convenient so was thinking about a return visit.  The website was useful in the past with descriptions of all the ladies but it's pretty bare bones these days.

Cheers

Offline Hooples cat

It's pretty bare bones all round, I'm afraid.

Joanne, who was a brilliant tight-bodied milf punt has left and Natalie, who is just as good, only makes sporadic 3 -week visits between her trips to Poland, Spain and, imminently, South America. She left in early June and probably won't be back until the autumn.

They were the best by a very long way.

Some will like Rachel, an attractive and down to earth blonde Scots girl, early-mid 30s, who's now the head girl following Joanne's departure, though she's not for me, particularly.

The rest, in my limited recent experience (I only go when Natalie's back) are awful, though I'm only going on looks-I've never had the slightest inclination to punt with any of them.

So-that's it. Slim pickin's I'm afraid.

Argento79

Thanks H C

Pretty much as I expected I suppose.  Cheers for the info.  Any more specifics on Rachel?

Cheers.

bbb

Natalie is a star, the on-off schedule stops her getting too jaded I think. Not so keen on Joanne personally, but that's me.
Rachel is OK, bit rough, Louise is better though I think, petite blonde, mid twenties, size 12 or so, big boobs.
Denise, Claire and Collette (French) are BBW's if you're into the larger ladies.
But yea, it's a bit thin on the ground there.
Whatever happened to Roxy?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 01:17:07 pm by bbb »

Edinburgh punter

Ahh Denise - the oldest hooker I've fucked.

She knew what to do with a cock tho