Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gangbang suggestions ?  (Read 804 times)

Offline Sussexboy94

I’m looking to attend a gangbang soon but as a first timer I was hoping people could pass on some suggestions about where’s best to go in the south east area? Only real one I’ve looked into so far is lifestyle parties. Any info or recommendations are appreciated 

Online Steely Dan

I’m looking to attend a gangbang soon but as a first timer I was hoping people could pass on some suggestions about where’s best to go in the south east area? Only real one I’ve looked into so far is lifestyle parties. Any info or recommendations are appreciated
It depends what you are looking for...like much in punting.  Do you want low price, hot babes, lots of MMF (or MMMF) action or what?  See some of the places here and some of the reviews.
External Link/Members Only

Offline davidgood

Best advice from SD, look at Punting  Wiki.

But in the South East your choices are limited. Only regular parties are Marie's Lifestyle Parties.

Please let us have a review if you actually do go to a party.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline karl01

If your prepared to travel it seems the midlands area you may have more luck

Online Steely Dan

But in the South East your choices are limited. Only regular parties are Marie's Lifestyle Parties.

Here is the link.
External Link/Members Only
But as said above -it depends what you want. Maybe just go to TPC so you have a comparison start point.

Offline karl01

Not Strictly a Gangbang but I think sometimes depending of guest Berkshire Bukkake of Wokingham may be worth a look