Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte HoD - Excellent GFE  (Read 2235 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009493) (24 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline JAPrufrock61

£80 for 30

Usual slick comms, basement - she opened the door and sent me straight down to the room.

Came in with no waiting, in heels, stocking and a nice one-piece.  She looked great.

Smiley very attractive lface, slightly fuller figured than the photos but they are a very good likeness, there's no fat and I got what I was expecting.  I think she has had some surgery on her boobs - almost imperceptible scars underneath - if so I could not feel an implant and they are really magnificent, they are pert, the right size for her frame and have big, responsive and lickable nipples.  Worth seeing her just for the boobs. 

Nice kissing - some FK.  Fantastic OWO with attention to the balls - had to get her to stop.  Started again in 69 and then oral on her with a finger which was greatly appreciated.  Nice tight, neat and fresh pussy

Miss and then CG where she sat up and could watch her boobs as she really went for it.   Into doggy which she liked but I felt I was missing out on more boobs so back to miss to finish.

No rushing on this which I have experienced a couple of times at HoD recently.  Was starting to dress at 28 mins - had a nice chat with her, inconsequential but pleasant to do while you dress, feels less like you are in a production line. 

She smiles a lot and seems to be having fun.

She generally only does weekends as she has a job.

Really lovely girl - well worth a visit. 

Offline DracoMalfoyJR

Excellent review!

Had some questions for you if you could answer:

• How did she look facially is she a stunner?
• How was the kissing did you try DFK and was she enthusiastic with it?
• How big are her boobs as on the first photo on her profile they look non existent?
• How big is her ass?
• When you tried doggy, how was her ass, feeling, view etc?
• How was cowgirl, did her boobs move/jiggle a lot as you mentioned she has surgery so thinking they could be firm, hard and no movement?

Online simon07

I had to cancel because of work! Hope she comes to Milton Keynes again

Online Jonestown

Charlotte was much appreciated by contributors here during her previous stint at HoD a few years back, but she does seem to have filled out a bit since then.

Offline ScottishWidower1982

She looks lovely. If I knew there was consistent DFK available through the booking I would 100% be interested in giving Charlotte some of my hard earned!

Offline davey.edwards1969

I due down in the smoke soon
Must admit both Charlotte, Ella and Adele are on my hit list
60 mins for £150 doesn't seem so bad these days and if you throw in anal at only £50 extra then compared to what some indies are charging
£100 + for A Levels    :thumbsdown:

btw has anyone had anal with Charlotte or Adele ?