Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paloma sisters review  (Read 1769 times)

1 review(s) for paloma..sweet (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kenlovesspaniard

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is Raisa's sister a.k.a Maya or Paloma

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53260.0

Apperance
One of the hottest Romanian I have ever met, petite and very toned not an inch of fat with a very cute face.

Attitude   :dash:
I understand that to some her frigid attitude is enough to warranty a negative review and to be honest after punting for years you should know that most Romanians are not equipped to offer GFE but a quick pump and dump, so don't expect too much from this department

Service 
They do move a lot, I seen them in 5 different locations since 2014, always back to visit them.

Sorry guys, no owo or fk, I would say the her blowjob was underwhelming, but seeing her incredible hot face sucking me somehow managed to make me hard anyway, such wasted potentials. I do notice a pattern with the sisters, they always start on top and tried to ride you as fast as they can to make you come, so be warned lol as good as it is most probably wont last 2-3 minutes, if you managed to hold on to the intense ride, she will just roll over and ask you to go on top. Was offered a threesome for double the price but I can imagine how boring and disastrous it will probably be and I politely declined.

There was a little vicious doggy since they moved to Limehouse that couldn't stop barking, a bit off putting but it was locked in another room.

I would say not to book 1 hour, 30 minutes or 15 minutes are optimum, sometimes they wont bother and say they are tired and wont let you pop twice, I have been asked to finish quickly during a 1 hour session before.

verdict
7/10 This is truly borderline positive and I struggled between a neutral and positive, however I will probably go back again so they must be doing something right, I cant fault her on anything major really, seeing them so many times I know what I am getting and expecting.

Final notes  :hi:
One of my best punts has been with a Romanian she was even a bait and switcher but they gave me a better one, best body I have ever felt was a Romanian, Dalia's butt was honestly the meatiest softest yet bounciest bum I have ever doggied with an unproportionate petite figure, Some of the prettiest girls I have met in real life are Romanians.

However the worst offenders of bait and switchers I have personally have the displeasure of meeting are also Romanians, in that case just walk out.

They are cheap and straight to the point, sometimes with low expectations you might even get better than expected pun which is why I always go back and see them.

FlyingBreadMan

Good find and thanks for the review.

I kinda like the strict slutty type from time to time, and may check her out.

Bread