Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I.Sensualdelights - Romford Road Stratford -B&S  (Read 840 times)

1 review(s) for I.Sensualdelights (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

justbeingcurioussa

I'm new to punting and have  somehow managed to enjoy some bad punts one way or another but felt really obligated to review this girl who fucked up my evening big time.

Link : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost - £60 for 30 mins ( I actually planned for 1 hour but thankfully only stayed 30 mins and managed to save at least 40 quids of my hard earned punting money)

Communications : I messaged her to check availability and immediately received a call from withheld number to tell me she is available. Why to call...found that annoying.! Asked her to text post code for me to check location but she told  me to note down on call itself. Asked her about services and she said everything like OWO, CiM and A levels is included in the price. I checked the post code and found it to be a nice hotel on Romford road.

Location - I arrived at the location and called and she told me that she is in a different hotel   :dash:. Well, she told me the location of this new place which was one of those shithole cheap hotels that you see on that road. She called me in the back where two guys were smoking. Not discreet at all. I stood there and became victim of those staring junkies. After making me wait for 5-7 mins she came down and I could immediately recognise that it's a B&S. She was wearing a sexy outfit and high heels and had smile on her face which lured me a little. Don't know what the hell was I thinking that I followed her through a maze of doorways to her room. She asked me to sort the paperwork. Having confirmed services on phone I payed her money for 30 mins. Dumb thing to do but I wanted to experience A levels and thought it's not too bad for this price.

Looks : She was looking ok with a slim figure and girl next door face. Her boobs were looking nice in the dress she was wearing but were actually very soggy and nipples were dead.

Services : She immediately got undressed after receiving money and asked me to do the same. Took out the condom and started to put it on my dick. I said I want OWO and she said £20 extra. Wtf..!  :dash: I reminded her that she said OWO is included but she was not ready to accept. THere was no point in arguing so I told her to continue with OW. She was not evening taking an inch of that inside. No enthusiasm, and was just in hurry to start sex. Asked me twice in 2 mins if we can start sex. Started with mish and told her I want to do Anal which she said she can't do and what followed was a series of No No No. I was really ticked off by that time. I told her that she has all these services in AW profile and we confirmed on phone as well. She directly said that she does that only to lure customer. What a damn lier...!  :scare:

I completely lost interest by that time and decided to just pop on her tits. Again a fucking NO and said that I can come on her tummy. I jerked my self off on her belly. It was just 15 mins and thought I will just play with her pussy and tits for rest of my time and again a big NO. Once you cum it's all over. She wrapped a towel and told me to get dressed and leave.  :dash

Would I return - Definitely NOT. Avoid her at all cost.! She is a lier and a B&S. I learnt a big lesson today that while punting you should trust your instincts and be always ready to walk.

LL

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Sadly this kind of punt is all too common - I've had a couple of really shitty punts in Stratford. The kind where you jump in the shower when you get home but no amount of scrubbing will get rid of the memory!

justbeingcurioussa

Can't agree more..! This was shittiest of my punts so far (and I had some bad ones this month).

Can you recommend any good WGs in and around Stratford? DFK and OWO are my turn ons without which I can't get going.

Thanks mate..!

decentguy

My play ground use to be from Canada water to Stratford but not anymore just because of too many such shit punts in the area now and one massages I had in the area.  :dash: :dash: Imagine I have had a massage with sunscreen lotion .... :lol: :lol: I lough at myself even today when I recall that moment went I spent an hour receiving a massage with no cream/ oil and then on insisting was offered some cream which felt like sun screen I couldn't read the label cos it was in some EE language (Russian may be) and not English... I dont even want to discuss the details as it brings back those depressingly funny memories... :lol:

Service wise I think only Suzylapdancer is good in this area she is in docklands BTW. I like them chunky so she being toned is not my taste.

Bottom line this shit happens to every Punter!!

ramrodronnie

My play ground use to be from Canada water to Stratford but not anymore just because of too many such shit punts in the area now and one massages I had in the area.  :dash: :dash: Imagine I have had a massage with sunscreen lotion .... :lol: :lol: I lough at myself even today when I recall that moment went I spent an hour receiving a massage with no cream/ oil and then on insisting was offered some cream which felt like sun screen I couldn't read the label cos it was in some EE language (Russian may be) and not English... I dont even want to discuss the details as it brings back those depressingly funny memories... :lol:

Service wise I think only Suzylapdancer is good in this area she is in docklands BTW. I like them chunky so she being toned is not my taste.

Bottom line this shit happens to every Punter!!

+1. Unfortunately very true decentguy. The only way of reducing the odds of these thing happening to us is to go on recommendations/Reviews from this forum. New members in particular need to take heed of this advice.

LL

I have had a massage with sunscreen lotion ....
Luxury! I've had vegetable oil used mate. Try getting that off in the shower. :hi:

decentguy

LL - May be she was planning to put you in oven for the dinner! :scare: