Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PassionPaula - Earls Court  (Read 2558 times)

12 review(s) for EroticCurvy  (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blacksealz

Based off reviews on UKP and AW decided to visit Paula about 2 weeks ago. The biggest attraction being that filming is included with face, rarity for WGs.

Comms were very good throughout and gave me her address when I was on the street, if was actually her communicating throughout and not a maid/serge.   

Was greeted very warmly with a glass of water as per my request.

Facially wise not the greatest but the body was firm and she put in a lot of effort throughout the session, very much the GFE not very slutty at all but i enjoyed her sensual side and we clicked very well. Performed great on camera and was very eager to please my needs. Services included DFK, OW (my choice), Sex multiple positions and modeling, didn't realise that CIM was on her likes list other wise would have indulged. 

Great value for money and could hold a conversation which was a pleasant surprise, even asked my advice on beds  :lol: as the current one was pretty much useless.   

I would recommend this WG but would probably visit one of her flatmates as they have the sames likes (filming).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline HighlyMotivated

Thanks for the review. Bit confused by reviews of this girl stating her face isn't all that. She looks fairly good looking in her photos IMO. Are they not an accurate representation or do I just have lower standards than everyone else?

Offline Blacksealz

Thanks for the review. Bit confused by reviews of this girl stating her face isn't all that. She looks fairly good looking in her photos IMO. Are they not an accurate representation or do I just have lower standards than everyone else?

Looks are subjective of course but the pictures on her profile are accurate.

Offline boardyhell

i saw paula yesterday and found her very attractive ,her hair is now straight,she has a good attitude and is friendly
excellent bj with direction
in fact before we started she said you haven't got your phone /camera today
£70 girl for 30 great £100 forget it

Offline Mr Farkyhars

£70 girl for 30 great £100 forget it

So (to be clear) you think she isn't worth £30 for the second half-hour?

Offline boardyhell

So (to be clear) you think she isn't worth £30 for the second half-hour?
sorry to cause confusion,paula is definitely worth 100 for the hour,but not for half hour
a likeable girl who really does try to please

Offline HighlyMotivated

£90 for half an hour now... fuck that

Offline Fact

clearly not that intelligent, regardless of being classed good looking or not because if she starts putting up prices due to a nice review.
certainly WONT be going now..

Offline JamesRockford

clearly not that intelligent, regardless of being classed good looking or not because if she starts putting up prices due to a nice review.

Most girls try that on after the first rush of praise.  The more intelligent girls just take a bit less time to realise that they're making less money in a week with higher prices.

Offline Honestpunter

She is not in the Earls court basement flat, new location somewhere close to Edgware road station!

She pit her prices up couple of days ago, then put them down again to £100 per hour and now up again to £120!!

What game is she playing?

Her flatmates (Angellory and NaughtyEva 69) still on £100 per hour, I think I will be seeing Angellory next time!

Offline mrx007

They're in Paddington Green area now. Saw Angellory the other day. Fancied Paula next but maybe not then...

Offline snookywally

They're in Paddington Green area now. Saw Angellory the other day. Fancied Paula next but maybe not then...

Geographically better for me. Been meaning to book Paula since she first appeared, and in fact I planned to do so this Thursday until she increased her prices which are beyond my budget.

I've therefore decided to go for Angellory instead, so if you could do a review before then I'd really appreciate it, as it may help myself in a final desicion.