Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Porcha @ HOD - Victoria  (Read 765 times)

Offline no2punter

External Link/Members Only

There's a lot of new black girls at HOD, so I decided to give them a try.

Comms
Straightforward phone booking a few hours before, easily managed by the secretary.

Venue
HoD townhouse, walking distance from Victoria station.

Price
£80/30 mins

First impressions
Porcha is very friendly and personable. I found her generally physically and facially attractive, though she does have a slight gut, and her eyebrow style is a bit dated. Her breasts and ass are impressive. She looks to be the 27 described on the website. She offered anal, which is rare for a HOD girl, but I passed on the opportunity.

Services
She started with kissing, which she did passionately. However, after that, the OWO service was somewhat unenthusiastic, being fairly limited and mostly focused on the tip. Once it got to the sex (missionary and doggy), she had a good pussy and took cock well, but towards the end felt slightly rushed. She declined to CIM at the end, despite it being advertised on her profile.

Return
If you like black girls, she is not bad for the price, considering she looks good and is friendly. However, it's a somewhat mechanical and limited service overall. It's a neutral because I came out of there satisfied, but there's certainly a lot better to spend your money on at HOD. The scenario where I could return would be if I'm really wanting to assfuck a black girl, since she has a nice bum. Otherwise, no.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 11:46:26 am by no2punter »

Offline doughboy

She was 27 about 10 years ago when she went by the name of Ashley.

Offline Magic500

Lol.. I know! :lol:
That's when I saw her  :D

I remember a similar experience back then