Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamela xxx - Hayes  (Read 724 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6729134) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Leaveitout

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Occurred this month
Location is actually Hayes, town centre, not Heathrow off of Bath rd which is more convenient
Comms via text - normal English replies, short, but normal English. I specifically asked if this price includes owo and was told yes, then I enquired how much extra for anal [as its listed on the profile] and was told it was also included but at her discretion, I guess its size dependant when she sees you.
Agreed to meet in an hour, given postcode, £80 for 30mins
I was arriving 2 minutes early, yet a minute before I arrived, she texted so ask if I am still coming for my booking, I replied I am here and if I could have the full address, no reply, send a '?', no reply, a couple mins later I call, she answers speaks fluent English obviously with an accent though and gives flat number to an apartment block there. I buzz, am let in, I go up and knock when I reach the door.

Pamela opens the door, I start talking to her and she speaks minimal English, I then realise it wasn't her I was texting or speaking with on the phone, annoying, I've yet to come across a South American who I can't speak proper English with and from so many reviews I've read by others, those situations seem jarring and I knew I wouldn't want to be in one, but now I was, and the girl was still pleasant and I was already there.

It is definitely her in the pics, although the pics do show her at her best, she is around 2 points down from whatever you'd rate her in the pics, what the pics fail to show though is that her bum is indeed big but more because its more wide than it is round, when standing it doesn't look the best, but during the action it was absolutely fine, in fact in doggy it looked great. Tits recently done, probably 6 months or so out of surgery, visible scars underneath

So I decide to proceed, but I confirm that the price is for 30 mins and INCLUDE owo, she isn't clear what I mean, I use google translate, she says 'ah yes' and nods, and points to the condom, signalling she knows what I mean, cash exchanged, she goes out to stash, there's someone else in the other room, can't make out their gender though, I'm not undressed, she Jons me, plays music on her phone, classic Brazilian move to grind up on me and stroke my cock, I position a pillow on the floor and sit on the edge of the bed, she gets on her knees, strokes more, starts to tit wank, then proceeds to rubber me up for the blowie, I reiterate its supposed to be without, she says 'noooo' in a certain manner, its just an awkward moment now to put up any more resistance with the current language barrier or even worse, walk, as my dick is actually hard in her hand currently, given that, I just carry on, she rubbers me up and starts below average owo, she doesn't really know how to, so probably not much missed there, all she really tried to do was take it deep and gag on it, no real technique otherwise.

Enough of that below par covered oral, I tell her to get up and bounce on it, she faces the other way, one leg on the bed, the other on the floor and bounces away, its really good, slowly redeeming the poor head and lack of fluent communication, she does that for a good while until she's tired, so I get her leg down off the bed and have her continue with her leaning forward, she's energetic with it and enjoying it, especially with the music playing, I then stand her up and continue to pump as we now naturally transitioned into standing doggy, her hands against the wardrobe in front, a bit of that and reaching her tits under and then flip her 180 onto the bed, pull out, get her on all fours and position her face down ass up for more doggy but her on the bed and me kneeling on the edge, I continue here until I finish.

Post punt chat in broken English, she says its her second week here and she will stay for 6 months before having to go back, a bit more bla, black and I'm out the door

Positives: friendly girl, did make effort
Neutral: language barrier, pics are flattering and therefore not accurate enough
Negatives: not her handling comms, given wrong info/agreement about the money for services (neither are her fault though)