Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivy_Maddox, Paddington - expensive, but wow  (Read 5037 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5250525) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline fluffer

External Link/Members Only

Haven't punted in quite a while for obvious COVID reasons, so thought I would save up and treat myself.
I'm glad I did as she lived up to every expectation.
Paid for anal, CIM, fingering, DP, and filming. Prices per her Web page.

She looks just like her videos, but obviously always better in person.
What doesn't come over in the videos is what a lovely girl she is.
She was super welcoming,  chatty and fun to be with for 1.5 hours.

I managed 3 pops in that time and a whirlwind of shower sex with full on DT and a load all over her face. Followed by sex in the bedroom with her opening her legs and guiding my hands to finger her. More OWO, 69 with a butt plug. Cow girl, reverse cow girl, anal in both positions. Spooning with a great view in front of the mirror. Doggy with a view of her amazing ass and slim figure.

Although it was expensive,  I can say one of my best punts ever.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 07:12:53 am by fluffer »

Offline knob rocker

Just so I am clear..... the cost was £550 for 1.5 hours plus £350 for extras...... is this correct?

I know we all have a different view on the value of money but that is a serious amount of money.  :thumbsdown:

Offline fluffer

Online alabama1

If you include all of her extras in a 1 hour booking, you are talking £1350 per hour. Bargain  :rolleyes:

Online Shades

4k for 6 hour gangbang with as many friends as you have sounds like a bargain and everything is included.

Offline Bartolomeo

I wish I had seen her couple years ago when she was £250 p/h and only extra was anal. Although it was only for a very short while and prices got bumped

Online hendrix

Thanks for the useful review. I hate pricing models with "extras" but the absolute dearth of pse choices might make me have to bite the bullet.

Offline fluffer

Very expensive,  but worth the money in this case!

Offline iq129

It seems that the only thing she doesn't charge extra for is to book her!

Offline iq129

Thanks for the useful review. I hate pricing models with "extras" but the absolute dearth of pse choices might make me have to bite the bullet.

Those extras for almost everything remind me of old German cars before the Japanese cars came along. Almost everything was an optional extra in a Volkswagen Beetle, even a radio!