Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PrettyTeenAaliyah (Feb 2022) - city centre hotel  (Read 7073 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5735508) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Azrael1404

Link: External Link/Members Only

Introduction:
I took the opportunity to see Aaliyah when she was working in Central London (3rd time I've seen her but 1st review). She is one of the prettiest SP I've ever seen.

Communication & Venue:
Communications all done by text and with the usual efficiency.

Venue was a comfortable city centre hotel.

The Punt:
Aaliyah is well reviewed here and is a very attractive lady (face and body 10/10), well made up, manicured and wearing delightful lingerie. She's tall in heels (5'11) and has some tasteful piercing. She has very well done, natural breasts. I would class her figure as athletic model body and I very much like her appearance.

After some chatting including discussing her new incall place, we started the action. She is an amazing kisser (she closes her eyes while kissing). Has to be experienced to understand that statement. We indulged in breast play, lots of DFK throughout, Oral and rimming on her, OWO on me. She is excellent at it, using a range of techniques which bring me to the edge. Sex was in various positions and the best practitioner of cowgirl I've ever had. The end was never in doubt as I was enjoying it so much without switching around. Chatted some more before, Round 2 again sex in various positions.

Price/VFM:
Aaliyah's price is 400 per hour. For me is very expensive but if you are looking for model looks on a British SP you will need to pay a premium price. 

Would I return? Definitely - individually and I may explore a threesome with Aaliyah and another lady at some point.

Offline cuteaznotter

how tall would you say she is?

Offline Jayjay1

wow..

Exactly like the girl I would love to date in normal life

hows her personality, girls that look like her either 1 of the 2 extremes.

Snobby/stuck up make your inferior to them or loves sex and your company.

Offline delta69

Be careful guys
Just to clarify something, AFAIK we can inform others of WGs offering BB under the counter. STI allegations however, are unacceptable. The previous issue was due to links to such allegations.

I myself contacted her in June last year and she confirmed that she offered BB. I'm not sure about her current stance on it. At any rate, I've added a screenshot. She has since changed her phone number as referenced in her AW introduction.

She's well out of my normal price range of maximum £100 for 30 minutes but I found her so attractive I was tempted to see her despite her offering BB but came to my senses and left it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Same here.. I must admit I'm tempted.. and have thought might as well do bareback then if I was to go!!

Then I think hell no!!

Very tempted to see her, but no..
Her height of 5'4 and bareback say nope nope nope and stay play safe!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JimmyWong

She looks drop dead gorgeous, I'd love to punt a girl like her, but not at the price tag of £400  :scare: !!!

Also the BB text above is a huge red flag.

Glad you got the chance to enjoy this beauty though OP, now go and get yourself tested!

Offline Azrael1404

Same here.. I must admit I'm tempted.. and have thought might as well do bareback then if I was to go!!

Then I think hell no!!

Very tempted to see her, but no..
Her height of 5'4 and bareback say nope nope nope and stay play safe!!

I do agree with KT to avoid any potential health risks to oneself. Unfortunately on three occasions my brain wasn't doing the thinking.  Just to clarify I was using protection on all three encounters with SP. Also I got myself tested on all three occasions and everything is fine. But I certainly will take more due diligence for any future encounters.