Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Emma M25 J17  (Read 2773 times)

Offline farquhar

Hi

I'm new to the site, but have seen some very helpful commentary on WGs I'd like to HL

This one has been on my HL:

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had any experience?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Hi

I'm new to the site, but have seen some very helpful commentary on WGs I'd like to HL

Nothing shows up here searching by her User ID, which seems a little surprising given her 'pics' and that her profile has been around since Jan 2014.

She looks a bit fuller in the middle photo of her March 2015 Gallery pics than those in her main profile.

Maybe she has just resurfaced ?

Would be interested to know more.

Offline farquhar

May TOFTT next week .. keep you updated if I do

I quite like that middle picture

Offline flybynightpm

always thought she was a bit dear considering so many other choices around..looks nice though...

Offline Sorted

I wouldn't bother - total time waster and insecure beyond belief.

I turned up 20 minutes ago and she wouldn't let me in the flat as I walked the wrong way in the car park.

Weirdo !!!

Offline The_Don

I wouldn't bother - total time waster and insecure beyond belief.

I turned up 20 minutes ago and she wouldn't let me in the flat as I walked the wrong way in the car park.

Weirdo !!!

So you made a booking and she didn't go thought with it?

If so, please do a review?

Offline lothian111

Nothing shows up here searching by her User ID, which seems a little surprising given her 'pics' and that her profile has been around since Jan 2014.

She looks a bit fuller in the middle photo of her March 2015 Gallery pics than those in her main profile.

Maybe she has just resurfaced ?

Would be interested to know more.

i have seen her three times over last 6 years, becoming a bit quirky in last visit, used to be Jaimie of St Albans and Chrissie of HOD i believe

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

i have seen her three times over last 6 years, becoming a bit quirky in last visit, used to be Jaimie of St Albans and Chrissie of HOD i believe

Thanks.

Would be interested to hear from anyone who saw her under these 2 names.

Mark Andrews

Hi

I've seen her on here before a few times though it seems she has just come back out of the woodwork.

Offline Yorkle

I saw her maybe 2 years ago (maybe more?), she was using the Jamie name but was based in a flat in Hatfield.  A bit like the OP I was told to park in a specific place in the huge empty car park, and once left alone in the bedroom I pushed up the blind to see that she had wanted me to park in that area so she could see me walk across the car park!  Thank Christ I didn't scratch my arse.

Anyway, from what I remember, reasonable/average punt.  Good athletic body but liked the sound of her own voice.  Nothing stands out as exceptional.  Wouldn't/didn't return.

Offline Sorted

I have some gems she sent via messages on AW - apparently we (punters) are all vile cronies ! Lolz

Offline HappyandLucky

I have some gems she sent via messages on AW - apparently we (punters) are all vile cronies ! Lolz
Best to include these in your review to provide a clear background  :hi:

Offline The_Don

Look forward to reading what she thinks of her punters.

Offline smiths

I saw her maybe 2 years ago (maybe more?), she was using the Jamie name but was based in a flat in Hatfield.  A bit like the OP I was told to park in a specific place in the huge empty car park, and once left alone in the bedroom I pushed up the blind to see that she had wanted me to park in that area so she could see me walk across the car park!  Thank Christ I didn't scratch my arse.

Anyway, from what I remember, reasonable/average punt.  Good athletic body but liked the sound of her own voice.  Nothing stands out as exceptional.  Wouldn't/didn't return.

If she was based directly opposite the Galleria in Hatfield I punted with a Jaime who was a regular of mine for a while in 2009 when she was based their and before that in St Albans, she always offered me an excellent service. What I don't get though if its the same WG is she describes herself as having a Med look, the Jaime I punted with had an English rose look and was blonde, though obviously hair colour can be changed very easily. Her stats are the same as the Jaime I punted with.

She worked for the Divines in MK before becoming an Indie and was then Chrissie.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 10:59:02 am by smiths »

Offline smiths

Thanks.

Would be interested to hear from anyone who saw her under these 2 names.

I punted with Jaime of St Albans in 2009 who then moved opposite the Galleria, she became an excellent regular for a while. The Med look she mentions in her profile doesn't make sense to me though as I said above, she had an English rose look in 2009.

Offline smiths

If she was based directly opposite the Galleria in Hatfield I punted with a Jaime who was a regular of mine for a while in 2009 when she was based their and before that in St Albans, she always offered me an excellent service. What I don't get though if its the same WG is she describes herself as having a Med look, the Jaime I punted with had an English rose look and was blonde, though obviously hair colour can be changed very easily. Her stats are the same as the Jaime I punted with.

She worked for the Divines in MK before becoming an Indie and was then Chrissie.

Sorry meant to put she was Chrissie in Divine parlours/brothels in MK before becoming an Indie.

Offline smiths

After being Jaime she was Kim of Hemel Hempstead so I was told by a couple of punters though I never punted with her then.