Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katao Oriental  (Read 2636 times)

11reg

Hi - I was looking at her profile and wondered if anyone has met her. Looks nice but face pictures obscured.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline Blacksealz

If that is same women (with a new profile) based in Baker Street, she is another 10 years added in... would say mid thirties, all services were provided but beware she is much older than stated and the story about Singapore is just to get punters in that don't want the usual Chinese prossies. Punted with her before I had the nerve to walk away, unless you after an asian MILF I would stay clear

11reg

Thanks ibet - saved me £120! Any you would recommend would be appreciated.

Offline the lurker

The girl I saw in Baker St wasn't a milf, she was probably mid 20s, but I'm sure I have read on here that more than one girl used the profile, so I have never been back.

Offline closeshave

Anyone thinking of going there--- DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS ONE YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY

On a scale of worst punts thus is right up there.

Fake pics, age and services. Yes I should have walked and did so in the end

Hope fully my sacrifice will help the team

Offline kefcseries

Anyone thinking of going there--- DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS ONE YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY

On a scale of worst punts thus is right up there.

Fake pics, age and services. Yes I should have walked and did so in the end

Hope fully my sacrifice will help the team

Had this one in my "maybe" list for ages. Can you fill out a bit more info on the WG/service etc. and what happened on the punt?

Offline closeshave

Didn't want to be touched claimed so sensitive.
Massage was like she was kneading dough
Didn't want to kiss although ended up with a number of minutes of fk  and sone dfk
Never took kit off
Covered oral with swirling tongue and not much else
Very dark  premises
much older
grotty  shower

gotta stop now it's coming back to me  - the horror.