Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leytonstone- river kwai thai massage  (Read 2622 times)

Uanderson121

Offline LLPunting

Offline sparkus

There is in the shops thread, if you can be arsed to look.

Offline sparkus

In the name of helping fellow punters rather than just the lazy OP, here's what I know:

- it's generally older/haggish women
- few if any do more than HJ, but all do HJ (one or two take the piss with requested tips beyond that)
- there's pics of some of them on their facebook page, cleverly some the youngest staff* on their books

* the fittish young one in the pic mostly works as receptionist, a few on here have tried but failed to persuade her to do the deed.  I did once and it was nothing special though she's nice to look at (more so than pic).
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 10:07:50 pm by sparkus »

Offline Titti Tatti

I got unlucky once. Middle aged sweet but heavy Thai lady gave superb massage. There were no hints so  I looked up, smiled and asked if anything else was on offer?  She got embarrassed And offered to get another girl but the mood was gone.

18 months ago I had great fun with a hot young Romanian. I asked if she ever did more and she gave me her phone no and said she'd be home and changed by 11!  Didn't take her up.

Too many old hags with very average service. Read the other thread last few pages a new better alternative is less than a mile away.

Offline sparkus

You mentioned the Romanian before. I'd have been straight round!

There was one in there with an immense heavy pair. Very shy and it took repeat visits to coax her into getting them out. I was more attracted to the shyness/reluctance, to be honest. Afterwards she'd lecture me on how I should be ashamed of myself and get myself a girlfriend etc.

Offline pokhim3

This is my regular place.. mainly coz i like a decent massage with a HE,

Massage: Excellent, I get Gina or Nikki to massage me, they're both strong. I've been to a fair number of massage places over london this is the best so far... with/without HE.

HJ: average to above average expect to pay 20quid. A a little bit of teasing, CC swipes, ball stroking

Women: middle aged, thai ladies. Not hot. Just close you're eyes and think of someone else.