Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorena-sweety - Lying - Finchley  (Read 2783 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Lying bitch told me deep tongue kissing. ..
Went to her in finchley

To be honest beautiful /sexy but in a rough edged way..
Nothing glamorous about her or sauve smooth looking in any way. But a honey standard
wouldnt get a look in amongst the honeys to super honeys I have poked..
Short petite more than likely hot figure and from what I could see from her dress sticking out big massive sponge cakes !!
Seemed friendly..
Then asked about kissing ..
Just kept saying yes to kissing cleverly avoiding whst sort of kissing. .
I gesticulating my tongue sticking out but the bitch avoided responding. .
Just diverting again to kissing. .
I showed her £20 for kiss test and bitch refused. .
Telling me she had customers who just pay up front
( obviously getting ripped off or settling for shit kissing)
I told her I want to stay 1 hour showed her full amount and requested  £20 kiss test and bitch blatantly refused. .
Then she goes ok that the kissing will be lips only and owo £20 extra. .and requested money immediately. .
Know I am no FOOL!!
I told her not interested and left..

Otherwise I would of paid £120 for I believe would of been a decent friendly service BUT WITH SHIT MICKEY MOUSE KISSING. ..
told her she should be more honest its just lip kisses not passionate intimate kisses..
She said I wasted her time when in fact the lying bitch wasted my time..

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Prince

I was thinking of seeing this girl as she is close by, despite the failed KT kiss test. The pics on here AW profile now seem a different girl. Similar to the old pics but prettier. Girls just don't get prettier like that! :unknown:

P

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

I was thinking of seeing this girl as she is close by, despite the failed KT kiss test. The pics on here AW profile now seem a different girl. Similar to the old pics but prettier. Girls just don't get prettier like that! :unknown:

P

Not bad you should test drive her surely a 40 pound pump and dump should be ok.

Offline king tarzan

P

Its 100% same woman that refused my £20 kiss test
There is no profile swapping on this 1

Offline Heph

I recognised and found much to agree about the substance that the reviewer tells us about.

She does work out of a dingy bedsit (though not in or near Finchley); the curtains are perma-drawn; its hard to see properly; she's clearly pretty - and she is also a little hucksterish. That said, this reviewer's particular approach just sounds (with all due respect to a 170+ reviewer) charmless, unpleasant and setting oneself up for resistance and... failure. For the £50 she gets after her pimp's take, I can't say I'd blame her.

I'll describe my own experience in due course; as mentioned - there are similarities, but she pretty did delivered, albeit without any great panache or such a way which would have me clamouring to go back.

Offline king tarzan

I recognised and found much to agree about the substance that the reviewer tells us about.

She does work out of a dingy bedsit (though not in or near Finchley); the curtains are perma-drawn; its hard to see properly; she's clearly pretty - and she is also a little hucksterish. That said, this reviewer's particular approach just sounds (with all due respect to a 170+ reviewer) charmless, unpleasant and setting oneself up for resistance and... failure. For the £50 she gets after her pimp's take, I can't say I'd blame her.

I'll describe my own experience in due course; as mentioned - there are similarities, but she pretty did delivered, albeit without any great panache or such a way which would have me clamouring to go back.

I am not " charmless / unpleasant "
If I was as the above as you have put it, I would not have gone through many of the best super fit looking women on adultworks and agencies with brilliant girlfriend experiences. .
Some who have been The dreaded "R" & "B"
Romanian and Brazilian. .
Usually always associated with them " typical romanian /brazilian shit service"
I can't relate to the typical shit service off of Romanians and Brazilians is because I must be doing something right that is CHARMING AND PLEASANT. .
Majority of my reviews are POSITIVE
And the ones that are negative are mostly where I have not proceeded with the punt due to the woman's lack of services and bad attitude. .

Offline lovemachine

4 years here and not one review !!

Offline Heph

Longer. I've been away - so what?
Like I said - due acknowledgement to the reviewer's many contributions.

Offline Heph

If I was as the above as you have put it, I would not have gone through many of the best super fit looking women on adultworks and agencies with brilliant girlfriend experiences. .

I can't relate to the typical shit service off of Romanians and Brazilians is because I must be doing something right that is CHARMING AND PLEASANT. .
And the ones that are negative are mostly where I have not proceeded with the punt due to the woman's lack of services and bad attitude.

I'll take your word for it.

Note three things:
1. It wasn't so much a comment on you, as the approach - which sounds, to me, less than a recipe for creating a good rapport - as it turned out.
2. I say I can mostly agree (& vouch for) your experience.
3. Paying prossies and being able to stick around to the end of your session doesn't equate to being recognised as a charmer.

I'm sure the other reviews are valuable. This one was - it confrimed much of my own experience.

Offline claretandblue

Some who have been The dreaded "R" & "B"
Romanian and Brazilian. .
Usually always associated with them " typical romanian /brazilian shit service"
And the ones that are negative are mostly where I have not proceeded with the punt due to the woman's lack of services and bad attitude. .
You couldnt make it up, an odd little chap who has never had a girlfriend banging on about "brilliant girlfriend experiences"  :D

Offline king tarzan

You couldnt make it up, an odd little chap who has never had a girlfriend banging on about "brilliant girlfriend experiences"  :D

YEP.. thats why i got a far better passionate gfe service from the lady you reviewed as a neutral yesterday..
she didn't give you dfk.. or passionate owo?
wonder why that was?
is it because your the "model citizen" that you describe your pathetic self as?

well anyway i am sure you won't be going back to her.. but i certainly will be at some stage..

Offline claretandblue

YEP.. thats why i got a far better passionate gfe service from the lady you reviewed as a neutral yesterday..
she didn't give you dfk.. or passionate owo?
wonder why that was?
is it because your the "model citizen" that you describe your pathetic self as?

well anyway i am sure you won't be going back to her.. but i certainly will be at some stage..
You havent yet kissed a girl without paying for it  :sarcastic:

Your opinion means shit

Offline king tarzan

You havent yet kissed a girl without paying for it  :sarcastic:

Your opinion means shit

You stick to trannies and enjoy yourself..
I bet they kiss you properly and you love that!!
You will always post positive!!

Offline claretandblue

You stick to trannies and enjoy yourself..
I bet they kiss you properly and you love that!!
You will always post positive!!
:lol: so you accept you havent yet kissed a girl without paying for it....