Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raynes Park/Northfields Chinese Massage (formerly Oysterley girls)  (Read 7431 times)

Speedy12

Hi Guys,

Thought I'd create a central thread to share info on the former "Oysterley girls", a group of Chinese girls who used to have a branch in Osyterley and Wimbledon, but are now based in Northfields and Raynes Park. The use a regular group of girls who rotate between the two locations. Services on offer include massage with HJ and B2B. Some but not all girls will offer BJ and full service once you build up a rapport with them. Their prices are consistent and the girls don't try to scam you our of more than the going rate.

Girls
Lucy
Angie
Sunny
Julia
Mia
Ellen
Rachel (Don't think she works here anymore, can anyone confirm?)

Rates
30 mins massage + HJ: £40
60 mins massage + HJ: £60
B2B: extra £20

Reviews
Lucy - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126483.0
Angie - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127396.0
Rachel - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61896.msg792391#msg792391

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:28:53 pm by Speedy12 »

Online Jonestown

They also have premises in Chiswick, and there are also Nina, Cindy & Tanya

Online Jonestown

Offline jichael mackson

:hi: thank you might pop along when it warms up a bit

Duke L

At Raynes park and Northfields only.

Hey mate, whereabouts in Raynes Park are they?
Cheers

Online Jonestown

Hey mate, whereabouts in Raynes Park are they?
Cheers

Two minutes walk from the station.

To be clear, it's not a shop, you have to phone in advance and make a booking.

Offline kewrghwr

I tried this place the other day. Texted the number around 10am as soon as the wife went out, no response. Called at 11 and got their answerphone, finally thought I'd give it one more try before just having a thomas tank. To my surprise a nice lady picked up and offered me an appointment straight away. She sent me the address by text which turns out to be a very inconspicuous door on Northfield Avenue. Met by a very charming Chinese girl (Sunny) who immediately made me feel at home in the 1st floor flat. Very upfront with the services £45 for 30 mins with HE, B2B was £60. Good massage, very sensual and quickly graduated to rubbing my arsehole while stroking the old chap so much so that I blew my wad into her table after about 15 minutes, I didn't even have time to turn over.  Sunny was quite happy to carry on for another 15 mins but I'd had enough, left feeling I'd found a really good and honest set up much as described above. I'll be back for sure  :thumbsup:

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Two minutes walk from the station.

To be clear, it's not a shop, you have to phone in advance and make a booking.

Quite fancy a trip there myself. Could you post the number please or PM me it ?

Offline kewrghwr

Speedy12

Has anyone seen JoJo? She is working in Raynes Park today. I think she is new as I have not heard the name before.

Online webpunter

Can someone please add a link for Raynes Park location.  Looks promising

Online Jonestown

Online webpunter

Thanks.  The room looks OK - better than average.  No towels on radiators for sure  :thumbsup:   Not sure what a 'Chinese Tuina massage' is tho - or bothered
Showing as 45 for the hour.  I'm assuming HE for +20 and HE+B2B for +30to40  What do u reck ?

External Link/Members Only

Online Jonestown

Thanks.  The room looks OK - better than average.  No towels on radiators for sure  :thumbsup:   Not sure what a 'Chinese Tuina massage' is tho - or bothered
Showing as 45 for the hour.  I'm assuming HE for +20 and HE+B2B for +30to40  What do u reck ?

One hour massage + HR = £60
B2B = + £20

Tommyboy1

Hey guys,

I've been trying to book an appointment with Raynes Park the last few days but phone is turned off. Their ad in Gummtree hasn't been updated in 7 days. Unusual, they usually refresh it every day. Anyone know what is going on?

Online Jonestown

Maybe try one of their other numbers, say 07887 480998

Tommyboy1

Good idea!

Pizzaboy666

Tried the number and asked for an appointment at Raynes Park, they said i got the wrong number.

Anyone else tried this number recently?

Online Jonestown

From current ads in gumtree:-

Chiswick      07440 157538
Northfields   07774 300451
Raynes Park 07979 301577

Tommyboy1

Tried the number and asked for an appointment at Raynes Park, they said i got the wrong number.

Anyone else tried this number recently?

I tried texting but they are not replying, they always reply to me. Their Gumtree ad hasn't been updated for 15 days. It is usually updated every day. My gut feeling is that branch will not reopen.

Pizzaboy666

I tried texting but they are not replying, they always reply to me. Their Gumtree ad hasn't been updated for 15 days. It is usually updated every day. My gut feeling is that branch will not reopen.

Tried their number on Gumtree
Raynes Park 07979 301577
They said they didn't offer the service anymore. :manhater:
Ah well, all good things come to an end. Hope someone will find something as good and update.

Tommyboy1

Tried their number on Gumtree
Raynes Park 07979 301577
They said they didn't offer the service anymore. :manhater:
Ah well, all good things come to an end. Hope someone will find something as good and update.

That's a shame. I've been going there for years. Did they mention if any of the other branches are still open? Dammit, I should have asked some of the girls for their numbers!

Offline bobbyewing71

Chiswick still operating ... has anyone seen Mia or Ellen? New go to rub emporium ... big fan of Julia and Lucy - definite extras to be had!!

Tommyboy1

Chiswick still operating ... has anyone seen Mia or Ellen? New go to rub emporium ... big fan of Julia and Lucy - definite extras to be had!!

I've seen both, I can highly recommended both, great B2B massage. More if you are lucky ;)

Offline bobbyewing71

If you had to choose ... Mia or Ellen? Who has the better boobs (if any)?

Tommyboy1

If you had to choose ... Mia or Ellen? Who has the better boobs (if any)?

As far as I remember both have nice boobs, Mia's are smaller but still a handful.

Offline Anonbrowsing

I had MIA when she was in Rayners Park and she was absolutely amazing. Thorough and good massage, her body was sexy. I managed to get her on the table to give her oral, finger her till she came, then continue with the rest of the massage and HR at the end.

Offline VFM

I had MIA when she was in Rayners Park and she was absolutely amazing. Thorough and good massage, her body was sexy. I managed to get her on the table to give her oral, finger her till she came, then continue with the rest of the massage and HR at the end.

How old would you say MIA is?

Online Jonestown

Offline bobbyewing71

Has anyone seen Laura? How does she compare to Lucy and Julia, who for me are top notch ...

Online Jonestown

Is the flat in Raynes park back in operation, or have they opened up anywhere else - anyone know ?

Bud$

Is the flat in Raynes park back in operation, or have they opened up anywhere else - anyone know ?
I was in the area about 3 weeks ago. Rang them and was told they weren't there anymore _ I think the lady I spoke to said South London but she had a thick Thai accent so I'm not sure; it came across as 'sowlondon'

weedougie

The raynes park last cation is still clowed but they are planning to reopen in a different place. I called the raynes park number and it was answered - she said they still were open in West London. She says she's going to text when they open again - her accent is so bad that at first I thought she said she was going to send me a taxi... That would be a good service...