Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saturday TOFTT with this great teen  (Read 5120 times)

GoatNeeds

I'm so tempted to TOFTT with this hotty
External Link/Members Only
great good looking teen with awesome likes list, only problem she works with ex Lexi External Link/Members Only which has some negative reviews...
Don't know what to do?!?

Offline hantshagger

she looks good and might be worth a TOFTT. Just one AW review so far, which appears positive, but who knows if that counts for much, as its AW

I've got someone lined up for Sat, but if you go, keep us posted on UKP

GoatNeeds

The review she has sound a bit doggy, the person that wrote it has only three feedbacks and the last one dated over a year ago. I booked her today, but I want to call her on Saturday to get a feeling or a vibe through her voice, even because I think I been messaged Sergi today.
Fingers crossed!

Offline agcnospam

I had a meeting booked with her today, agreed and confirmed, when I got to Sloane Avenue texted her as requested for the room number, no reply, another 2 texts to her, still no reply.

So, she seems quite unreliable, I would have a plan B lined up if I were you. It's a pity as she looks great, I have met (in the same flat) Teen Lexi before and she was actually pretty good, and also Anna-Marie the wondermilf, who in my opinion is awesome, so am a bit disappointed by Jessie's lack of response today.

Ah well, hope you have better luck than I did with her!

GoatNeeds

I booked Jessie for today, but after reading your comment and Don links I will call it off. I have meet few of the Hungerian bunch leaving in Barons Court and always been disappointed. Thank you all guys for the info and feedbacks.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I booked these two as a duo last week then after further research on here cancelled, they look good on the profiles but the candid group shot published by Don showed Lexi looking horrific and Jessie looks suspiciously like she may well have a face only a mother could love in the flesh.

Offline Tonyleung

I'm so tempted to TOFTT with this hotty
great good looking teen with awesome likes list, only problem she works with ex Lexi External Link/Members Only which has some negative reviews...
Don't know what to do?!?
Pay her, fuck her, write a review.

Offline agcnospam

I actually met Lexi about 2 months ago and she looks good in person, her face is lovely and she has gorgeous eyes. She is size 10/12 I would say but not fat, her body is firm as she seems very young, early 20's at most and possibly even younger. She gave me excellent DT which I was quite surprised by, and overall the service was decent.

I would visit her again as a plan B, it's a real shame this Jessie seems flaky as I would also have considered a duo with the two of them.

Offline agcnospam

Quick update (will post full review if I get time), I met Diana this week and had a damn good time with her. New profile below;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has lost a bit of weight since I last saw her a year ago, and she looks better for it. Her face is (IMHO) beautiful, especially her eyes and teeth, and she is more tanned now than she was. She gave me one of the best sloppy DT blowjobs with CIM (£20 extra) I have had since I met Smiley Miley. She seems quite young and her stated age of 20 on the profile is to me plausible. She told me she is here until 20th June then comes back to the UK on around 12th July.

The pics attached are the closest (from those on her profile) to how she looks when you meet her. As always with WG's it's all very subjective, but I have met her twice and I would definitely return.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Taken from here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107205.msg1611683#msg1611683

Also to note another from the same group, IMO.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going on shared history of this group.

Caution is advised (IMO) if punters are consider a punt on them.

New profile and ink

+447387884201

Disabled Clients
Face Sitting
Foot Worship
Hand Relief
Humiliation (giving)
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Spanking (giving)
Tantric
Uniforms

Online PilotMan

I did text her today about a meet and had her as a plan B, which I didn't need as plan A worked out very nice :music:.

I might try her later in the week though.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 06:37:20 pm by PilotMan »