Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can we talk about cowgirl please?  (Read 3692 times)

Offline WelshClipper

I have always had a fairly simplistic view of fucking. 1) Missionary 2) Doggy 3) Cowgirl. I am aware of spooning and prone etc but its cowgirl that does my head in.

1) Reverse cowgirl - great view but not every wg does it. Cock tends to pop out.
2) Asian cowgirl - crouch position standing on feet, requires fucking strong wg leg muscles.
3) Cowgirl where wg sits and rubs back and forth, does nothing for me but told its popular
4) Cowgirl where wg goes up and down banging the bejesus out of my thighs with an off-putting slap.
5) Wg left knee on bed, right knee at right angles and right foot on bed, then goes up and down on my cock with full view of action.

There may be others.

I may be reading too much into this. I know.

However, my question is, how do I ask for cowgirl N° 5 without having to give a long explanation. Some wgs just know it, others dont have a clue. Anyone know what its called?

Thanks guys  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 03:27:34 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I think it's called the "BLM position"

Mario Balotelli / WG arm raised / yellow shorts are all optional.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline WelshClipper

Yes it reminds me of BLM.

But if they all started going up and down on the footie pitch, I think some eyebrows would raise  :D

Offline Mr Sinister

My favourite type of cowgirl is 'the ass clap', when a girl has a big round ass she only needs to use her hips and weight of her ass to ride up and down one of the best sensations, hard finding a girl who can do this.

External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

Offline Thephoenix

Offline WelshClipper

Pretend you're dumb and show them the picture...

Or this....

Those are new positions for me.  :thumbsup:

Reminds me of the heavily spunked on pages from the kama sutra that circulated at school.  :scare:

Offline WelshClipper

My favourite type of cowgirl is 'the ass clap', when a girl has a big round ass she only needs to use her hips and weight of her ass to ride up and down one of the best sensations, hard finding a girl who can do this.

Yeah as I mentioned the thunderclap doesnt work for me. Glad it works for you though.

So far the idea of using BLM has the most appeal.

Phoenix’s pictures are great but the guy needs to be underneath. If he has anymore  :)

Offline pantywetter

I prefer the grinding.  I’m too nervous about them breaking my cock in half with too much bouncing.

Offline Stevelondon

Those are new positions for me.  :thumbsup:

Reminds me of the heavily spunked on pages from the kama sutra that circulated at school.  :scare:

That book did my back in.
I was holding the bloody thing upside down.  :D

Offline Rock123

Cowgirl is my favourite position I love it!! I like the different varieties of cowgirl as mentioned but never experienced number 5 on that list!

Reverse cowgirl with me just groping that arse is a delight  :D

Offline scutty brown

If you'd read it rather than just look at the pictures you'd have realised....

Offline JPin

I nearly spat my drink out at this reply.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline JPin

I have always had a fairly simplistic view of fucking. 1) Missionary 2) Doggy 3) Cowgirl. I am aware of spooning and prone etc but its cowgirl that does my head in.

1) Reverse cowgirl - great view but not every wg does it. Cock tends to pop out.
2) Asian cowgirl - crouch position standing on feet, requires fucking strong wg leg muscles.
3) Cowgirl where wg sits and rubs back and forth, does nothing for me but told its popular
4) Cowgirl where wg goes up and down banging the bejesus out of my thighs with an off-putting slap.
5) Wg left knee on bed, right knee at right angles and right foot on bed, then goes up and down on my cock with full view of action.

There may be others.

However, my question is, how do I ask for cowgirl N° 5 without having to give a long explanation. Some wgs just know it, others dont have a clue. Anyone know what its called?

No.5 is awesome man, need to get that into my next booking.

Offline Steely Dan

I like CG where I sort of hold her ass and fuck her from below.  It is most times less tiring than fucking from above since I am mostly lying on my back.  But can get quite deep.  Like all positions sometimes it is right....

Offline WelshClipper

I prefer the grinding.  I’m too nervous about them breaking my cock in half with too much bouncing.

Nearly broke my cock in doggy once.  :scare:

Offline WelshClipper

It was a bloody eye opener for sure.  :thumbsup:

Offline WelshClipper

Cowgirl is my favourite position I love it!! I like the different varieties of cowgirl as mentioned but never experienced number 5 on that list!

Reverse cowgirl with me just groping that arse is a delight  :D

N°5 is really cool. There have been several wgs who knew it. But equally others stare at me blankly as in "whst the fuck are you on about?"  :unknown:

Offline WelshClipper

No.5 is awesome man, need to get that into my next booking.

You wont regret as long as you can explain what the fuck it is.

I try saying "you know that cowgirl thingy where I can see my cock goin in and out?" You mean where I slap my ass on your thighs?"    NO  :dash:

Offline WelshClipper

I like CG where I sort of hold her ass and fuck her from below.  It is most times less tiring than fucking from above since I am mostly lying on my back.  But can get quite deep.  Like all positions sometimes it is right....

I enjoy this too. Funny thing is though, your bollocks are doin cartwheels  :lol:

Offline Camargue

There may be others.

If you get her into position #3 or #4 then just hold one of her knees in place and guide the other into the right position.

Offline SamOmar

It's Asian cow girl or nothing for me, in my top 23 positions
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Joball87

Just tried the BLM with one of my regs - no idea why I haven't tried it before, awesome position.

Offline WelshClipper

Just tried the BLM with one of my regs - no idea why I haven't tried it before, awesome position.

Unexpected and unforseen bonus to my posted topic.

:hi:

Offline WelshClipper

If you get her into position #3 or #4 then just hold one of her knees in place and guide the other into the right position.
Cool. Sometimes they dont pick up on the idea so I end up going with the flow. :thumbsup:

Offline Joball87

I just asked her to position herself in BLM/taking the knee mode - was fine.

Online Dave33ws6

Cowgirl is my favourite too. Asian cowgirl is okay but I prefer it where the wg positions herself so that I can penetrate more from underneath

Offline KerachiDope

The Faceoff position is my fave. It’s great with a partner under a size 10. If they are a BBW as I prefer, the position can get a bit tricky.

Offline WelshClipper

The Faceoff position is my fave. It’s great with a partner under a size 10. If they are a BBW as I prefer, the position can get a bit tricky.

Saw a bbw and explained in detail. She managed it but an awful lot of jubbly moving around.   

Offline WelshClipper

I just asked her to position herself in BLM/taking the knee mode - was fine.

I think this is going to be my modus operendi going forward.

BLM is at least a quick starting discussion.

Offline Marmalade

Clearly a lot of variation among cows.

Does anyone know? Did the term ‘cowgirl’ come about when maybe cowboys didn’t have to fuck each other?   :cool:

Offline rickyponting

Asian cowgirl for me,my Thai regular I had years back was most adept at it,full,view of my cock sluicing in and out of her tight pussy while her big tits bounced up and down,lovely.

Offline Bassman

Especially those that can arch the fuck outta their back so you get better access to the tits.

Offline Drexl Spivey

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline itk

For me cowgirl has to be done slowly by the WG. Not one for them slamming down on your cock, zero feeling that turns me on with her doing that, nice and slow and I love it. Reverse cowgirl my favourite, especially if they arch their back towards you.

Offline scutty brown

Offline mr.bluesky

A regular I see loves reverse cowgirl,  a great view of her bouncing up and down on my cock she will then lean back slightly  on her arms so I can reach forward and play with her boobs.  :yahoo: