Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EbonySilviaBlack Aberdeen  (Read 2353 times)

8 review(s) for EbonySilviaBlack (3 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DrGFreeman

External Link/Members Only
£80 for 30 mins

Earlier this week I was in the mood for something different, and I like tall black girls
Silvia answered my email the following day, so I called. Arranging was painless.
Her flat very close to train station, with quite a public entrance, modern and clean inside.
On street parking is a problem, but plenty of car parks nearby.

Girls rarely compare well to their pictures. Its definitely her though, but on a good day.
Silvia is tall, but has put on weight since the photos now a size 12 not an 8. Facially, she didn't do it for me.
Says she's 31 and that's probably about right.
Nice tits with big sensitive nipples. Shaved pussy. Clean and fresh. Dressed in heels, stockings and mini dress.

She dodged the question twice about whether she kissed, that should have answered the question - she didn't.
I had fun undressing her, kissing her neck while fondling.  Not bad OWO.
I think she had pre-applied lube, didn't do much oral on her.
Rubbing oil on her arse while fingering either hole was probably one of the highlights.
Quite a passionate fuck in a variety of positions. CIM is not my bag but I believe its available.

She's just moved to Aberdeen with the plan of being here six months.
Don't think I'll go back though at £80/half hr, at 60 I might.

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Good review mate...

Was it just the price that tipped it into neutral?

ickydicky

very dear for a hoor who has lied about her size. she sounds ok but your right about the price. you can keep her up in furryboots city.

Offline DrGFreeman

Was it just the price that tipped it into neutral?
I'm used to paying 80/half hr in Aberdeen, I would say the going rate is 70-80
but to repeat at 80, for me, the experience has to be pretty good
Silvia was ok - reasonably attractive, reasonable service.
Ill pay 60 for an 'ok' fuck, not 80

ickydicky

I'm used to paying 80/half hr in Aberdeen, I would say the going rate is 70-80
but to repeat at 80, for me, the experience has to be pretty good
Silvia was ok - reasonably attractive, reasonable service.
Ill pay 60 for an 'ok' fuck, not 80

spot on doc :thumbsup:

Offline sub_marine

Does she seem much of an actress, I'm been regular with aileen but as she's leaving need to find another WG into BDSM, aileen can really put on some creative role play so might be hard to find a substitute, plus she was literally a 2 min walk from mine

Offline DrGFreeman

She's not in any way submissive, tall and physically strong. Had a couple of strap-ons lying around.
But actress / roleplay ? Honestly I don't know

I'll miss Aileen when shes gone  :(
I hope you don't mind but I'm curious. Its seemed a fair proportion of aileens customers were, err, far from vanilla
BDSM isn't something shared on here openly.
Why Aileen ? and are there BDSM boards out there where she was recommended ?

Offline sub_marine

Its the dominatrix service I'm looking for, and because most WG profiles just tick most of the preferences boxes, every new visit literally is a punt.  There was a touring ROM in ashvale place that was good as well, but only managed a single visit there before she move on.

There was a couple of proper Pro-Dommes in Aberdeen a few years ago, with dungeons, but just not enough trade to keep going. 

Was ebony from UK, what accent did she have?

Offline DrGFreeman

Silvia was originally from Tanzania

Offline HARRY HOOD

Thanks for this review as I was tempted to end my recent abstinence with a visit to Silvia but don't think I'll bother now. Was also tempted by Vivi Brown who will be in Aberdeen on Sunday but just noticed a review that isn't anything to write home about.
Aberdeen not getting any better is it.

HH

Dick4snowqueens

I remember her.. She was based in Chelsea London-last year..I saw her in Chelsea cloisters ..she was very average looking and much older than stated ..wanted 30mins but stayed for a quickie and left. Very average nothing write home about..she reminded me of my old aunties in the village.  :lol: 

Offline guns

I was tempted by her pics a few weeks back so I went on Webcam with her to check her out and she was scary.  Her pics must be at least ten years old and her face needs an iron. 
Should probably have put a warning up on here but didn't think to.  Sorry  :dash: