Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: toftt? Sofia teen new rom Norwich  (Read 878 times)

Offline Bilbao

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Quoted me 140 for 2 pops in an hour and 1cim - learning after my awful experience a week ago, staying down near Carrow road, might give her a go at the weekend if I can

Comms were quick and friendly...let’s see....

Offline Students Notebook

While you're there, please give her one from me. If it's extra I'll fax you some cash.

And.................................looking forward to your review.

S.N.

Offline Bilbao

While you're there, please give her one from me. If it's extra I'll fax you some cash.

And.................................looking forward to your review.

S.N.

:D :D :D

Offline phillips

Got quoted £130 for two pops in one hour.  :P

Offline Bilbao

Got quoted £130 for two pops in one hour.  :P

Me too today with one cim - seeing her tomorrow

Offline Bilbao

Don’t bother I just walked - she looked dog rough, just woken up, haggard, could tell it was going to be shit, so I asked for 30 mins, she misunderstood said no and so I took the opportunity to take the money back and walk out.... maid (who was hot) tried to discuss it but I just stayed pleasant and shoes on away....dodged a bullet - Fucking waste of a trip to Norwich:(

Offline phillips

Don’t bother I just walked - she looked dog rough, just woken up, haggard, could tell it was going to be shit, so I asked for 30 mins, she misunderstood said no and so I took the opportunity to take the money back and walk out.... maid (who was hot) tried to discuss it but I just stayed pleasant and shoes on away....dodged a bullet - Fucking waste of a trip to Norwich:(

Sorry to hear it was a wash out.
Thanks for the info, you have saved me and others a wasted trip.

Better Luck on your future punts  :hi:

Offline Mrfoxxx

Gutted for you, but well done in not giving in to the urge.
Maybe head to Gt Yar and toftt with that Johanna Crystal, who certainly looks alright indeed ;)

Offline Bilbao

Maybe head to Gt Yar and toftt with that Johanna Crystal, who certainly looks alright indeed ;)

Maybe tomorrow - at least it’s only 6 Miles instead of 18 lol - if your local be my guest ;) I’ve had 2 toft in the past 2 weeks and no decent fuck :(

Offline Bilbao

It was the same location as the rom I saw there a few weeks ago Natalia love, same apartment I think. Honestly she was disheveled, half asleep, grumpy and led me to a stuffy room with the mattress on the floor and the single condom by the bed, about as far from the description in her profile as you can get...Fucking skanky roms had enough of them...

Offline Chorley

I can't see why anyone would book a Rom, given the overwhelmingly negative reviews they get on here?  :unknown:

Of course it's up to punters what they do, but IMHO - with some rare exceptions- you'd be absolutely fucking mad to chance it.  :hi:

Offline Bilbao

I’ve seen some good ones but not in Norwich!!

Offline Mrfoxxx

You trooper mate! 2 but neither much cop, again gutted for you. I've seen a couple of decent touring roms in Norwich, reviewed one and forgot the name of the other so haven't reviewed. J Crystal does look tempting, but no way I'd pay those prices she's quoted you.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Sofia is a definite avoid. Non existent service. He did the right thing.