Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa of thundersley  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Dirk1971

Anyone know what’s happened to Lisa?
Tried phoning her a few times recently but no answer!
Has she packed it up?

Offline Sparta Prada

Now there’s a blast from the past!

She was around the late 90s/early 00s when I saw her. A real sexy blonde Essex minx working from her home. Up for anything, charged what seemed like quite a lot at the time but she was worth it.

The last time I saw Lisa she seemed out of it, and she kinda insinuated she was getting involved in Class A drugs which was my cue not to see her again.

OP, when was the last time you saw her?

Offline cmspunk

Offline Hansolo69

Lisa used to be great fun and extremely fit when I first met her
No idea what happened to her

Offline pepsicolaboy

Anyone know what’s happened to Lisa?
Tried phoning her a few times recently but no answer!
Has she packed it up?

Wow, how long ago was your last visit? shes was around a long long time ago and I didnt realise she still was

Offline Dirk1971

I must admit, last time I saw her was about 5 years ago. She still sucked like a dyson even then.

Offline pepsicolaboy

She was awesome at rimming if I remember right, on the rug in her front room on all 4s  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasnt it a white pile rug?  :coolgirl:

Offline simpleton69

Top girl, but I've not seen anything online for her for a long time

Offline workinallweek

i used to see her she had a motorbike in the hall
 actually drove past her road the other day , she kept mentioning her daughter last time i saw her and seemed really out of it .
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

Wow, this all rings a bell. Saw her a couple of times, probably in 2000 or so?

Yep, I remember the white shag pile rug (how appropriate), doing her downstairs on it, the motorbike in the hall, the pictures of her family on the mantelpiece, her tongue up my arse, and unloading into her willing mouth. And yes, she did seem out of it one time, she said she'd had no sleep the night before. But yes, was probably substance abuse. Sad. Very pretty girl, lovely figure.

As the saying goes, 'where are they now?'

dave999

I also have fond memories of Lisa. Saw her a few times between 2003 and 2008. I remember the motorbike in the hall and actually have a picture of her sitting on it with her tits on display. Was always great company, and was an enthusiastic performer in front of the camera. A great girl I do hope she has not succumbed to drugs.