Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amora Marie Deptford SE8  (Read 1639 times)

8 review(s) for Amora-Marie (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Polowacka

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw Marie on UKE and enjoyed the pics she posted so decided to make a booking through her AW.

Cost - 1 Hour £120

Comms - Very easy message on AW to check availability then submitted the booking request then a text to confirm on the morning of the meet for the postcode followed by another
when at the station for final directions a one more when just outside the door.

Girl - very pretty face, body like her photo's although she did have some moles on her back but nothing major and a very cute bum.
Good English with a Portuguese accent and a very friendly attitude put me at ease as this was only my second punt.

Location - Flat about 2 mins walk from Deptford rail station very easy to find text when outside and Marie came to open the door. Nice small apartment but very clean and tidy
reasonable size shower but the bed is quite noisy.

Services - Confirmed that I would like DFK so Marie took us both back to the bathroom to use some mouthwash which gave me an opportunity to stare at her arse. Back to the bedroom started with DFK and cuddling then onto some OW for about 10 minutes good technique and gave some attention to my balls when asked felt myself getting close so stopped and when down on her for a bit she was not very vocal just a few little moans but nothing over the top. On with the condom and just some gentle missionary until I popped. quick clean up and a chat while recovering a second round was on offer but I was tired after work so just had a quick massage then left.

Would I return? - Maybe.
I thought Marie was lovely but the services were just a little too vanilla and basic.