Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun Time with EmmaHallie AKA Elementa  (Read 4276 times)

30 review(s) for EmmaHallie (25 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline zxc

NAME: EmmaHallie AKA Elementa.
Link to profile/add: External Link/Members Only
Area: Central London.
Rates: 150/hour
Nationality: Ukranian.
Speak English: Perfectly.
Piercing/Tattoos: Pearcings.
Kissing: Yes (A lot).
Smoker: I didn't notice.
OWO: Yes, included in the rate.
Anal: Yes, but I didn't take it yet... Next time.
Filming: Yes.
Bareback: No.
Natural breasts: Yes, small but very beautiful.
Face: 8/10.
Body: 9/10 Small built, slim, but very harmonic.
Service: 9/10 - I tend to avoid giving a 10 in the first date.
Recommended: Yes, with no doubt.
Repeat: Yes.

Experience: One of the best experience that I have had through AW.

You have to book her through the AW email and that is one of the reasons why she doesn't take same days bookings. I guess that the other is making time for herself. Finding the right time to meet her was a pain and took several emails and more than one day. But it was more than worthy.

I meet her in the Bayswater area, very close to Hyde Park and at a walking distance from Queensway Station. When I arrived at her place she receives almost naked and invites me to get in the apartment with a welcome kiss. The apartment was small but in a very good condition, the bedroom is very comfortable and well decorated.
After solving the monetary issues, she asked me if I wanted to take a shower. I always go to the girls' apartments fresh showered and perfumed, but I always accept the invitation as it is a signal of respect for them. The bathroom was modern and well equipped.

Back in the bedroom, we start with lots of DFK. Slowly but long kissing, like when you were a teenager, until when she invites me to lay down and start blowing me. She started with a regular blow job, to start moving to a great blow job taking care of the timing. Little by little, she was going deeper and deeper. From only the top to liking the whole penis, and then she came down to the testicles. Back to the penis and swallow all to the base and drop a lot of saliva over it when she could not hold it inside her mouth for longer. She spent over 10 minutes blowing me, and she could have gone for longer, until I tell her that I wanted to have sex with her.

She started riding me like a cowgirl, to finish on all fours. In the middle another three positions. Sometimes I pop very fast, sometimes I take an eternity to pop. I am very irregular. Today was the second. I fucked her for a really long time, softly and hard. She took it right, no complains and never asked when I was going to come. When we finished, we laid together and started kissing.

My only regret is that there was no time for a second pop. I spent almost all the time in the first pop, a time that I really enjoyed, and left almost no time for any other thing that a nice chat and a quick shower.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 08:13:27 pm by zxc »

Offline puntingking

I'm not sure if you saw her cause of my recent positive review i gave her the other day - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247262.0

but i knew that guys on here will like her.  :D

good to read that you had a good time.  :drinks:

Offline mrbang123

Thanks for review OP. Did you have to pay extra for filming?

Offline zxc

I'm not sure if you saw her cause of my recent positive review i gave her the other day - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247262.0

but i knew that guys on here will like her.  :D

good to read that you had a good time.  :drinks:

Thankx.

It is my best punt of the year so far. She is AAAAAAAWESOME!!!

Offline zxc

Thanks for review OP. Did you have to pay extra for filming?

As per her profile, filming is GBP70 extra and with no mask. Another way to say that it is with her face.

Offline mrbang123

As per her profile, filming is GBP70 extra and with no mask. Another way to say that it is with her face.

Sorry for asking, you didn't specify price in your review and any extras.  :unknown:

Offline Boringbob

Hi there
Thanks for review
Is the bedroom large enough for useful filming?  Or is it tiny and dark?
Thanks
Bob

Offline puntingking

Hi there
Thanks for review
Is the bedroom large enough for useful filming?  Or is it tiny and dark?
Thanks
Bob

hi Bob. I have been to see her a couple of times too. The bedroom is quite large for you to film. Its far from tiny. It is not dark.