Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT English Emilia - North London Outcall  (Read 2155 times)

4 review(s) for English Emilia (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Palace123

External Link/Members Only

Booking Process: Emilia bid on my RB. £200 for 1.5 hours which, given her usual rates, was a pretty good deal  :dance:. She told me that this was because she'd just had an overnight booking cancelled and she had some free time. The comms were spot on, and she arrived bang on time.

Where: Outcall / N1

Appearance; Short but elegant dress, high heels, blondish hair, enhanced lips, petite frame with large natural boobs and a nice bum. Cute clean pussy. Early thirties I'd say. 

Services: DFK, OwO, fingerplay, RO/69, Protected Sex, CIM.

Session: Really friendly and chatty from the off. Shared a drink then straight into the action (all services listed above). Emilia loves giving head and she's pretty damn good.  She knows what she wants in the bedroom without being overly demanding. Enjoyed her pussy being eaten but says she comes more easily (which happened a couple of times) in penatrative sex - quite a reversal for most girls.

Supercharged session, she definitely has lots of energy. Everything moves a quite a pace with this girl, she has a good PSE/GFE balance. As the profile says " touch of tabasco".   Lots of DFK throughout and seemed to enjoy everything we did.  I liked her attitude a lot. She's from the North and very down to earth, but very intelligent too, lovely welcoming girl.

Would I book again? Yes.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 10:09:18 pm by Palace123 »
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Online tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

It's great to find fanciable filly, and I'd love to ride this one ...  despite the indexing to an earlier Negative review (also a RB with a Northern lass).

:drinks:

Offline king tarzan

Face is a bit rough, like a horse.. :dash:

But does deliver the full on treats....👍

Well done OP👍
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 07:25:11 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline PatMacGroin

Face is a bit rough, like a horse.. :dash:

But does deliver the full on treats....👍

Well done OP👍

Surprised to hear you say that KT. The current photo's look pretty good to me, assuming they are genuine and recent.

Too much for my budget at her quoted rates, I might have to start looking into reverse bookings.

OP can you confirm if this is the same woman you met? (Profile capture posted below)

Offline massagepuntingfan

Saw her recently - my review will be posted in due course but will give some time for anonymity purposes.

What I will say is the pictures are flattering and not an accurate representation, she is attractive but would say she's in her late 30's early 40's and the body is not that of a tight young thing.

Her service is enthusiastic, but too fast paced for my liking, that said she is eager to please and seemed nice with a nervous jittery energy. Also wears a fair amount of fake tan.

Offline Palace123

Surprised to hear you say that KT. The current photo's look pretty good to me, assuming they are genuine and recent.

Too much for my budget at her quoted rates, I might have to start looking into reverse bookings.

OP can you confirm if this is the same woman you met? (Profile capture posted below)

Definitely the same girl. She's in her 30s as others have said, but certainly not in her 40s. Facially I personally found her attractive and has a good body, not gym hardened but well proportioned. Pics of girls always show off their best appearance and are overly glam'd to be taken too seriously (same is true here). It was the energy and enthusiasm which came through for me and ranks her higher than most.
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l