Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One who wields the strapon well!  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Larios

I have always been meaning to try this one for the bucket list. And I'm interested in the fields of domination combined with personal services. It's not too easy to find.

I wonder if any of my esteemed colleagues can recommend a seasoned campaigner who I can trust with my anal cherry?  :scare:

I am due a review for your help here so any help you can provide I will be glad to let you know if the meet went well. I am looking for a girl in either the Pompey, Soton or Reading areas.  :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance.

Offline Zeusthedoc

If you expand ur search areas to London / East England  I may be able to be a bit more useful. It is likely that other forum members can be more useful re: recommendations in this area.

I will add, going straight in a with a strapon is not easy. Anyone you do speak with, be sure to ask what sizes are available etc...you'll find many girls willing to stick things up your ass for a bit of money. Try not to be enticed by ones who:

1) will charge u extra for the pleasure.
2) are seemingly amateur enough that they'll just try and force it

be sure to have the time in the session to 'warm' to it....fingers/toys first etc...
Also, if you're wanting a mix dom/gfe session where you're wanting to have sex too, be sure to make sure this is available.
Having spoken with a WG who offered this, she mentioned that most men that want a strapon involved in the session end up asking to have sex first, then once they cum they dont really fancy the strapon so much anymore....on that basis, i would say maybe strapon first, then sex....might be a better option.

Offline nigel4498

Not something I am willing to try but hey, if it's on a bucket list go for it.
Try AlexisTaylor External Link/Members Only
She has a tab on her profile for strap on service and charges £10 extra.
Operates intermittently from hotels in Swindon, Southampton and Basingstoke.

Offline Larios

Thanks for the advice chaps, I have some free time next week to hopefully get something set up with Alexis if she's in my area. I'll keep you posted. :hi: