Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oxfordshire/ Buckinghamshire  (Read 3447 times)

Ceverett

Hi I have just joined the site but have been punting for around 5 years. i wondered if anyone could suggest a punt in Oxfordshire, I prefer rural areas instead of trying to navigate Oxford, Wycombe or Reading. I have found a few in my time one is great but started to get a bit bored of visiting her, two others are amazing but getting a little expensive, another is filthy and good fun but not really my type any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Offline ForrestGump

Welcome Ceverett  :hi:

You'll find a lot of comments and reviews of ladies broken down by geographical location on this site. So it's worth your while taking a look at what's already been posted for likely sources.

It'll also be helpful to know which ladies you're already talking about so that nobody goes suggesting ones you're not interested in seeing. Post links to aw profiles if you're able to do so.

HTH

fg

Ceverett

Hi, thanks for the welcome, yes I have already browsed the area threads but couldnt find what I wanted. I have visited all these ladies: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All are great but I fancy trying someone new.

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks for posting links to the girls you've already seen.

Their service offering, from what I saw, seems mostly vanilla. Are you looking for more of the same?

This girl is highly regarded and is, as I understand it, on the outskirts of Reading rather than in the centre: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24131.msg352687#msg352687

Or how about this girl whose offering is a little more fetish biased; also very highly regarded here: External Link/Members Only

Ceverett

Sorry, new to the site what does Vanilla mean? Thanks for the links, looked at lucy before not really into fetishes but she looks fun, have not heard of the other one before but she looks hot, will have to investigate further ;) Thanks again for the help.

Offline ForrestGump

Vanilla = straightforward or nothing too bizarre/exotic.

Will have a further look for any other likely girls.

FYI - if you find a girl who looks interesting but no posts about her here it's ok to post her details with a request for info. You'll sometimes find that another member will chip in and add some insight.

Ceverett

Thanks, yes I dont go for anything too crazy. Thanks for the help.  :)

Offline TonyJC

Been meaning to visit Francesca for a while now, would you recommend, how do you rate her?

Sorry I've no recommendations for Oxfordshire. I could recommend for near Reading & for Milton Keynes, if you were willing to travel that far; no guarantee they 'd be your type of course.

Ceverett

Hi Tony, yes would definitely recommend, she was my second ever punt and I have been visiting her for nearly five years on and off, she doesn't charge too much and gives great head and handjob plus has great stamina, I am just a little bored of going to her after such a long time, please do recommend away Milton keynes is a bit too far away but anything else is fine I just tend to prefer rural locations as they are easier to find but anything near a train station is great also, I dont really have a type I will fuck anything....

Offline TonyJC

Anaxxx in Lower Earley near Reading. Not really rural, but easy to find. English, articulate & friendly. Profile age and description accurate. Recommended on the basis of her oral skills, a contender for the best I've ever experienced, CIM & swallow.

Offline Stiltskin

You can't get much more rural than this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . Her house is down a country lane between the A4 and M4. It's quite secluded. You could probably have sex in the garden if her house mates were out.

Her service is really good, but her looks are very girl next door.

Offline ciscoxxx69

You can't get much more rural than this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . Her house is down a country lane between the A4 and M4. It's quite secluded. You could probably have sex in the garden if her house mates were out.

Her service is really good, but her looks are very girl next door.

I have been tempted SS, but she doesn't do OWO.........so for that reason, I'm out. :hi: