Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violet cute x high Wycombe  (Read 1524 times)

nestynoo

Felt I needed to post after a failed punt last night which I walked from following being utterly misled. Might repost in the review section if it's more useful there.

External Link/Members Only

Anyway, with a few hours to spare in the Wycombe area and a burgeoning urge for some skullduggery I ploughed through the local aw fare. Being a strictly one pop guy I generally go for quick 15mins to half an hour sessions at the cheaper end of the scale- my preference as my post-pop mentality is considerably different to the pre-pop so I tend to favour cheap, quick and in this instance decidedly uncheerful. Spoke to violet cute x which was pretty tough, not much english, TV blaring in the background, then got the address text after prompting her following a half hour wait. Turned up to a nice area of HW to a basement flat of a large Victorian terrace. I was slightly giddy at this point as I was eager to empty my nut sack following a brief hiatus of two weeks since the last action.

The door opened and I was hurried in expecting to see something similar to the bird on aw. Now I didn't come down in the last shower so appreciate that flattering camera angles and the odd photoshopped pixel is all part of a prossy's marketing but this was taking the piss. She'd gone from a tall, young blonde European type to a short, dark, rounded grinning Romanian, probs the upper end of 30. The tactic was to bundle me into a dark room sharpish, perhaps in the hope that I wouldn't notice the clearly conspicuous difference. However, I did. I politely reminded her she wasn't the bit of gash on the advert and suggested she rethink her marketing to a more transparent policy- after all there's a market for everything on aw.

Shame really, though more fool me for dipping in the cheaper and riskier part of the prossy pool, which seems recently to have become saturated with dubious tour girls.

Hope some find this useful. It's never a great experience to have to walk from a punt but if this saves another punter from the bother then it wasn't all in vain.

By the way, if anyone has a recommendation for the bucks/Berkshire/ox area I'd appreciate it as work oft brings me down here. Pref independent and cheaper than £80 half hour

nestynoo

That's it, thanks mate was on the mob site so mustn't have liked the link.

Offline ForrestGump

Can defo recommend this lady in Slough. What you see in the pics is the reality. Well within your price range, too :) External Link/Members Only

Paste her profile # into a search of this site and you'll find a couple of +ve reviews along with my recent addition to Ludwig's.

nestynoo

Thanks gump, def looks worth a shot.

Offline latecomer

nestynoo

Yes this would be useful posted as a Negative in the south east Reviews as a warning that punters can easily find.  You could also report it to AW as a fake profile (which it clearly is as it's not the girl shown on the profile) and they may take the profile down anyway.

Offline inch

I dunno, he mentioned a blonde in his description but the profile now shows a dumpy brunette.

Perhaps the pictures have now been changed to reflect reality?

Ceverett

I met someone very similar (or perhaps the same) she was working from a small flat behind some terrace houses, looked stunning on her AW profile and was only £90 an hour I struggled with her language on the phone and text but eventually found the place and instead of finding a beautiful 20 year old I found a tubby lady in her 40s grinning at me missing several teeth. I was too horny to leave and for £40 for half hour ended up having a go on her anyway, wasn't too bad.