Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot.Laura  (Read 3268 times)

ecsl

External Link/Members Only

Not usually my thing to go for unrated foreign girls but was feeling horny and this one was convenient and available.
Paid 90 for the hour and one of the best value punts I've ever had.
It is her in the pictures but she really is much better looking for real.
I would say size 12 but very proportionate with great tits.
She gave an enthusiastic gfe with plenty of dfk and eye contact.
Was very good at owo and also very responsive to receiving oral.
We had protected sex twice utilising a number of different positions.
Overall a really nice surprise vfm punt which is why I am recommending.

Offline Dogfather

Near the P&SS station or outskirts of town ecsl?

ecsl

Not in but near Winston Churchill ibis.

fabbian von minky

A complete time waster have been messed about by her twice,, coms are shite or will give you the rd, {which aint in the best part of town parking crap plod patrols as the courts and cop shop are only over the rd} then complete silence no coms nothing ,her mates profile on AW,,,( she says she offers duo on her profile) has been flagged as a fake etc,, second time i went to rd sussed where she might be working out of bit grim ,, so original poster was lucky would not recomend if you are traveling from far have a plan B   C    D etc good luck
must say the Tits do look good :wackogirl:

ecsl

Sorry if you were messed about.
I had no problems and visited again today.
Booked on phone, no messing about and a great experience just like the first time.
I note there is another positive recommendation on here too.

Offline Dogfather

Thanks to ecsl and pompoy for the recommendation. I'd been looking to arrange another girl but it hadn't worked out so went for an incall with this Euro lovely off the HL.

A fun hour. Thought I'd try a few things with teasing her for a while and she seemed to respond so I'm keeping those for my next meets.  ;)
She pulled me into mish and ended up trying to shag me from below which was different but much appreciated. I did some slow and then fast to watch the reactions, which felt great, but I think in the end it just frustrated her (I must go back and correct that....    :D )

The eye contact was the best I've ever seen so far. Really makes you feel like she's into it.
If you are nice then CIM is on the cards I believe.

fabbian von minky

she is back from Bristol and has stuck her price up 30 quid an hour