Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sugar Sugar Woking/Wycombe  (Read 1725 times)

Offline che_666999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems like a pretty girl lots of stuff on the menu, and Thai’s usually have a good service and a bit
Sub. Wondering if anyone has any info on her?

Offline DrConners

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems like a pretty girl lots of stuff on the menu, and Thai’s usually have a good service and a bit
Sub. Wondering if anyone has any info on her?

Well the profile has only been up since the 10th of June this year, so hardly surprising nothing has been posted yet.

She claims her nationality is 'Thai' yet on her profile says "I'm oriental girl the pictures 100% is really me' - Why not say Thai ? They are a pround nation & people - Possibly trafficked Chinese meat.

I haven't seen her but those pictures have been through the photoshop wringer, look at the two I have posted, the one stood by the bed covering her 'modesty' looks like it was taken 20 years ago & the other one you can see her face has been 'smoothed' to remove wrinkles, plus you can see her flab slightly if you look through the purple underware and the tits have been altered.

She's stated her age as 34, so add ten years at least.

Not trying to put you off - just be realistic with your expectations if you try to make a booking.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DrConners

Now trafficked up to Scotland - Profile = Dodgy as fuck  :thumbsdown:

Offline wtfb

I'm in Esher tomorrow so I will TOFTT and report back if the services check out.

Offline Derrick101

I'm in Esher tomorrow so I will TOFTT and report back if the services check out.

Good luck with that..
Shall we run a sweepstake as to where 'she' will be tomorrow?  :hi:

Offline wtfb

Thanks  :D she was in Hersham last week working in the same place as Mary Thai Beauty. She's also been in Woking (Send) recently. Both places are Thai dens with 2/3 WGs

Offline The sperminator

Profile doesnt list penetration :dash:
So does she fuck or not???

Offline wtfb

Profile doesnt list penetration :dash:
So does she fuck or not???

Why not book her and post a review so we can all benefit from your experience  :dash:

Offline Derrick101

Offline The sperminator

Why not book her and post a review so we can all benefit from your experience  :dash:
Not if she doesnt fuck !

Offline Fourleaf17

Saw this girl while she was staying in Banbury a couple of weeks ago. The pic of her complete naked is her, the rest have been photoshopped. She is gorgeous, with a cracking pair of natural big tits. Happy to French kiss & RO and have a cuddle afterwards.

Online finn5555

Saw this girl while she was staying in Banbury a couple of weeks ago. The pic of her complete naked is her, the rest have been photoshopped. She is gorgeous, with a cracking pair of natural big tits. Happy to French kiss & RO and have a cuddle afterwards.

Offline HeadChef

Met her in High Wycombe. She is legit.