Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Submiss, Ringwood - info please?  (Read 971 times)

Offline aronteo

Hello,

In the midst of Southampton punting desert, she has been in my HL for a while:

External Link/Members Only

Outcalls are tricky for me, but I would be prepared to give it a go if she is worthwhile. Now, I have done a search here to no avail, and on AW there's the usual fluffy stuff......

Anyone 's seen her? Pics do not look photoshopped to me, and body looks nice - was wondering about her facial features.....?!?: I would not like to give it a try completely blindly as organising for an outcall would be burdensome for me...

Any info would be greatly appreciated....... :hi:

Offline aronteo

I am bumping this to say that I will TOFTT................. :scare:

Most likely 200 quid down the drain................, but will do this for you guys............. :D  :cool:

Will report back........... :hi:

Offline DrConners

I am bumping this to say that I will TOFTT................. :scare:

Most likely 200 quid down the drain................, but will do this for you guys............. :D  :cool:

Will report back........... :hi:

It's only been 8 hours since you initially asked - See if anyone gets back to you by tomorrow - Sounds like your not thinking with your big brain !!  ;)

Pricing structure is weird ?

She looks good to me, pictures don't appear to have been tampered with (Not that I can see, the one of her kneeling on the bed looks susect but could just be the angle it's been taken) fb is genuine, but look at the gap between the 2017 & 2019 fb ?

Sounds like time off to have a kid or relationship perhaps - and another break between 2016/2017 ?

You've already made your mind up aronteo so hope you have a great time - if not let us know either way - You da man  :P  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline aronteo

Thank you Dr Conners........ :drinks: : your input is (as always) much appreciated.

Yes, I also did notice the gap in terms of feedback...... (and also that the feedback is quite scarce compared to the active period on AW...); I have contacted her before (one year ago) and she told me she had a full time job and was not available during day time (deal breaker for me). Now it looks like she is available... :unknown:

She is the only one I am interested in at the moment, so I figured I'd give it a go........ :hi:

Offline DrConners

Thank you Dr Conners........ :drinks: : your input is (as always) much appreciated.

Yes, I also did notice the gap in terms of feedback...... (and also that the feedback is quite scarce compared to the active period on AW...); I have contacted her before (one year ago) and she told me she had a full time job and was not available during day time (deal breaker for me). Now it looks like she is available... :unknown:

She is the only one I am interested in at the moment, so I figured I'd give it a go........ :hi:

Fuck yeah !!  :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Pretty punchy to do a half blind £200 outcall, but when you've got the horn, what can you do? If you're prepared to drop that kind of money, presume you've checked the PG? Probably not that helpful but I find it helps with my mental preparation to get the most out of a punt, particularly if it's expensive.

I see she does the odd incall so personally I'd probably enquire about that first and do a 15min intro meet. If it works out then organising and paying for the outcall would be a safer bet.

Hope it works out :thumbsup:

Offline aronteo

Thanks - what you say makes sense. My biggest worry is her facial features - body looks good, but if I will not like her face it is not going to end well for me............... :( . As usual, no specific remark re her facial features transpires from the fluffy reviews on AW.

I have enquired and she does in-calls sporadically on Saturdays, and that wold not work for me unfortunately...

Price wise, she is more expensive than the norm; I am happy to pay the premium, provided that that reflects an above norm physical and facial beauty......(but that is not always the case.......).

Let's hope for the best........; I am so desperate for a punt with a decent looking sp that I must confess I have even contemplated the idea of paying another visit to the obnoxious riff-raff whore...... :scare:..........., but it looks like she's gone........ :unknown:

If this doesn't work out, that will be it for a while.........; the only alternative would be London - but, unlike Nigel, I have no time nor the energy to go for punts in London (I used to do that, and sometimes do wonder how the hell I managed.......)  :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Let's hope for the best........; I am so desperate for a punt with a decent looking sp

The risk of being disappointed seems quite high. I'm sure you've thought through all your options, but these spring to mind:

- Ask for a facial pic in advance. If you've got solid AW feedback she might be amenable.
- If she declines, perhaps you could suggest an arrangement that you can decline the meeting when she arrives (if she's not to your tastes) with an appropriate nominal fee for her trouble.
- Wait for a decent, well reviewed touring SP. I appreciate you might be waiting for some time!

Offline aronteo

Again, thank you FuzzyDuck - all very sensible advice. I actually thought about meeting her in a public place first and offering a nominal fee in case of no chemistry. It is always tricky when no face pic appears on profile/private gallery...

Always on the lookout for a decent touring SP...........(it is indeed becoming a very long wait.......)  :hi:

Offline Derrick101

Always on the lookout for a decent touring SP...........(it is indeed becoming a very long wait.......)  :hi:

Have a look at the tours tab on AW aronteo… There's a few coming up  :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I actually thought about meeting her in a public place first and offering a nominal fee in case of no chemistry. It is always tricky when no face pic appears on profile/private gallery...

Sounds like the way to go. You'd be surprised how many SPs are happy to send a face pic if asked. With the conversations you've had with her in the past and recently, she should conclude you're not a piss taker or a photo trophy hunter. Good luck

Offline aronteo

Perfect - thank you Fuzzy and Derrick  :drinks:

:hi:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 05:46:36 pm by aronteo »

Offline aronteo

Bump - for the moment just to say that I TOFTT and it went.....................................
..................................................well........!   ;) :crazy:

Review to follow shortly........ :hi:

Offline Dorsetpunter

Glad it went well, she’s been in my HL for ages but outcalls don’t work for me and typical I couldn’t make her incall date. Hopefully I can see her soon.