Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latest on Thai or Chinese parlours in Southampton  (Read 3329 times)

Offline wombat42

I am in Southampton on Thursday. Recommendations for Thai or Chinese parlours that do HE please ?

Offline sunbunny

My current favourite is Li Shui Jing Top Treatment (or Amy's!) - usually slightly more mature ladies but always enthusiastic.

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

My current favourite is Li Shui Jing Top Treatment (or Amy's!) - usually slightly more mature ladies but always enthusiastic.

Amy also owns this one:-

reported on here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196882.msg2036745#msg2036745

so I imagine the girls rotate between the shops.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 07:03:19 pm by houseboot »

Offline Vimes

Top Treatment has been on my to-visit list for a while now..

I'm glad to see that it's still open, as google has it down as Permanently Closed!

Offline sunbunny

One of the few buildings in that part of town that hasn't been knocked down!

Offline abc--123

Siam sauna is worth a visit £50 For 30 mins and that's full service

Offline wombat42

Siam sauna is worth a visit £50 For 30 mins and that's full service

Ta but Ive done that, an interesting experience that was worthwhile but once was enough for me.

Offline wombat42

I just couldnt find Amys, even using Google Maps, the whole area just looked like a building site. Anyway I went to nearby Begonias which was worthwhile:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230831.0

Offline sunbunny

It's not the easiest place to find - halfway up a narrow, dark passage (Ooh, er, Matron!) near the bottom of East Street. 

But I promise it's worth the effort.

Offline wombat42

I went there today and didnt even get HE, depends on the girl I suppose rather like the Tuckton place. I got HE at Chaba Thai massage but it wasnt that good tho Begonia massage is definately worth it.

Offline AverageJoe858

That’s surprising
I have been there a few times and always been offered HE
Very strange they didn’t offer to you, they won’t be in business long if they aren’t gong to offer the extras !!

Offline sunbunny

I feel guilty as I was so positive about the place. On my first visit I had I had Amy so nothing was on offer beyond a cracking very deep massage. Every visit since then I have left very satisfied.

Offline Bigwilts

I just couldnt find Amys, even using Google Maps, the whole area just looked like a building site. Anyway I went to nearby Begonias which was worthwhile:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230831.0

It's not the easiest place to find - halfway up a narrow, dark passage (Ooh, er, Matron!) near the bottom of East Street. 

But I promise it's worth the effort.

It’s not very obvious, but there are multiple parts of Canal Walk
This place is in the walkway part
I’ve just added a review so when that’s live there are more directions in it