Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful_sunisar Portsmouth, Skilled Thai massage with extras  (Read 2929 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
My TOFT for this week

Comms: prompt and accurate
Parking: Free and easy in vicinity
Venue: 17th Floor of Council run block, tidy clean flat used by Sunisar for work, but obviously occupied by another male person. She lives elsewhere.
Introduction: Greeted me in tight fitting bra and briefs
Appearance and Personality:  Pretty sure she is the girl in photos, but hard to tell as no face picture.  Sunisar is not 18, visually and from what she told me in conversation I would guess nearer 30.  She is not as curvy as photos but very good figure, smiles a lot. She chats and is good company.
If she had been a 18 I would have been more demanding, but with older experienced girls I go with the flow, based on the fact I am paying to be entertained and aroused.
So what did I get? A bloody good back massage, and a hand induced happy ending.
She was not at all keen on body to body contact unless instigated by herself, so no body to body massage.  She has a brace so no kissing.
If I had paid £80 I would have been happy, so I think she is pricing above what she offers.
She did tell me she had been on AW a few years back as Anita (she spelled it out) but I could not find any record on here, maybe older hands will remember her.
I guess she must float a few boats, so maybe it was just me, as she said that before she went on AW this time she texted a few local clients from prior years and had a busy day before she saw me. She also told me that she only does a max of 5 per day, so she can give a her best. I think 5 massages of the type I recieved would count as hard work.

VFM: Not really, I could easily have got the same for £50 less.
Would I return? Only for a reduced price, the massage would be worth it

Clarkey

I think she was AMIKA by pics, profile active until recently. Location and pics fit.

Fairly pretty petite girl with a hot body as per pics, but v basic, mechanical service and not VFM. That was 3/4 years ago

And yes I will do some reviews soon.

MrKeen

I think she was AMIKA

I didn't have a pen and notebook to hand, so I guess I did not remember it correctly. Thank you for adding useful info.

kamu

I think she was AMIKA by pics, profile active until recently. Location and pics fit.

Fairly pretty petite girl with a hot body as per pics, but v basic, mechanical service and not VFM. That was 3/4 years ago

And yes I will do some reviews soon.

Link

External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Yes that's Amika and also formerly Asian Model.
Think she must have forgotten to log on and lost her AW profile with all its feed back.
Wonder where she went as she was my go to fuck in Pompey.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 11:41:05 pm by nigel4498 »

MrKeen

Wonder where she went as she was my go to fuck in Pompey.
She told me that she had been in Maidstone where her brother and Mother are.
Intresting that under her old profile the reviews on here are positive but also hint or specify a vanilla punt. If it had been a lower fee and she hadn't said she was 18 on her profile I might have made it positive as she is good company.  She  did say that she tried to use her old profile but was unable to access and that AW had kept the credits she had built up.

Offline nigel4498

She also told me that she only does a max of 5 per day,

If you believe that then you'll believe anything.

kamu

I didn't have a pen and notebook to hand

Are you a police officer?

MrKeen

f you believe that then you'll believe anything.

I didn' say I belived her, just reporting what she said, up to readers to decide.

Statiscally I suspect that not many WG's are doing that many a day anyway.

MrKeen

Are you a police officer?

No, I was being a a bit ironic, as I didn't have much on when she was telling me all this. Other than that I always have a pocket notebook and pen in my shirt pocket, served me well in the past.

Johnson65

I tried to see Sunisar today, a big mistake !. She just messed me around, didn't want to give me her flat nr. when I arrived as agreed at 2pm after booking around 11.30 this morning.
She gave the postcode on first contact and was cool but prompt in the following texts but when I called for the final details just before 2pm she was very evasive and said ''you must come to this road first , the postcode should bring you straight here''. It didn't , so when i got to the stated road, 1 minute later, I called again.  She said ''where are you'' and I said ''right here outside your block'' (its an 18 storey block on a council estate near central Portsmouth). 
I asked her for the flat number and she went through this wierd act of pretending she couldn't hear me when I asked for the flat number even though she could hear everything else I said and I could hear her perfectly well all the time. 
She kept repeating ''where are you '' and saying ''I can't hear you'' and finally it dawned that she had someone else there and couldn't be bothered to text to ask me to delay the appointment.  After a couple of minutes of fannying around still trying to get the flat number from her I said ''look lets forget it you're clearly not really interested and just wasting my time.''  That's when she got nasty.
Over the course of the afternoon I received a series of abusive texts from her, including one where she called me ''a c*unt'' and explained she didnt need new punters cos she had regulars. 
She came across as not just bad mannered and inconsiderate but really nasty. 
Anyway I say all this just to warn any punters out there thinking of arranging a booking.  I was hooked by the photos but I should have paid more attention to the fact that she doesnt have great reviews.
The block she is in is not in a great area, I would be worried to leave the car there for more than a few minutes anyway. 
I am just glad that I never made it any further than the entrance to her building as its more difficult to just walk out once you have handed over the paperwork.
Perhaps she was having an off day, but I have never received abuse like that from a wg before so she will be the 1st entry on my blocked list.

Offline DrConners

I see you've recently become a member - Hi  :hi:

You could have posted the above as a seperate review & put it as a negative, you don't have to bump an old thread.

Thanks for the info anyway - she was on my HL for a while but decided against a punt with her based upon some of what I had read on here.

Sometimes a first post being a negative review can mean you've got an agenda - I don't think that's the case here IMO but just post honestly & factually & you should be okay.

Also have a read of this :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Johnson65

Thanks, I have now read the terms&cons in the link. 
I didn't post a conventional review as to be fair I didn't meet Sunisar face to face. After my bad experience with her  I searched her name and saw she had been reviewed, albeit just for massage, and I just wanted to give other punters an idea of the negative experience I had recently had from her (i) failing to keep the appointment but particulalry (ii) with the abusive messages I received from her after I texted that I would post a comment about her unreliabilty to warn other potential punters.

I understand that WGs sometimes get doublebooked (i had only booked for 30 mins. which is probably why she later decided to fob me off) but the good ones will apologise that they have had to change plans and see if you want to re-schedule, rather than keep you hanging around outside their building for ages and then launch into a tirade of insults over the following hours when you complain about this. She probably wasn't that busy if she had time to send insulting texts through the afternoon !. It also suggests that her comment that she doesn't need new punters cos she has regulars was probably hollow. 
Previously I saw that she only allowed bookings my e-mail which I find too much faffing about.  When I saw her phone number was there yesterday I made the mistake of calling.
Anyway I learnt a valuable lesson and hopefully if other potential punters search her name on here they will have the chance to form an opinion about her before jumping into making a booking.