Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one seen this minx  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Fisherman

Hi

Just had this lady respond to  a RB

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 09:55:44 pm by Fisherman »

Offline pewpewpew

Fuck me a Syrian? First I've seen on AW

Offline buccdriver

Fuck me a Syrian? First I've seen on AW

Apparently not!......she apologises for the Syrian nationality and male gender  which she says she can't change :unknown:.......but I'd love to fuck that arse :yahoo: :thumbsup:

MrKeen

Someone will have to TOFTT, bit far for me, I do ones in lcal area to me

Offline nigel4498

She bid on my RB last month but I'm in Hampshire so didn't see the point in accepting.
I remember that pic of her arse and was tempted though.

Offline pewpewpew

Did she say where she's from?

Offline nigel4498

Did she say where she's from?
She was rather vague on that, said London and as we all know it's a big place.

Cinnic94

That third picture has been used on a profile before. So either a new profile for the same girl, or it's a copy and paste job. Someone with that picture bid on a RB of mine almost two years ago. Can't remember where she was from then... French accent I think but doesn't necessarily mean France.

EDIT... Just seen it says Moroccan in the profile header. There you go... Probably same girl, new profile.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 11:44:56 am by Cinnic94 »

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

She's arranged with me to meet next Wednesday for a nuru with extras

Offline Jimson007

She bid on my RB last month but I'm in Hampshire so didn't see the point in accepting.
I remember that pic of her arse and was tempted though.

She bid on your RB? What does that mean?

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

an rb on adultwork is a reverse booking with allows sp to bid on the booking you set up. date time max price etc you spec your meet and wgs bid to get the booking. only thing I found is most will put max price you are willing to pay when their standard rates are some times way cheaper. I delete these bids personally. anyway this girl lives in NW3 area. won't give out full address and is now set for a nuru massage but with all wg extras :)
this girl did have a previous profile as she bid ages ago on one of my rb's and iirc she let me down after dozens of texts for a 6am 2 hour meet at 5:00am so fingers cross she doesn't this time

Offline Jimson007

Thanks for reply.

She is very cute too, hope this happens!

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

Well as said before she had let me down so I thought I'd use my 2nd phone to test her out. Agreed time place rates etc and told her please don't let me down as its far to travel. Left it about an hour and text her from my 2nd phone asking for an incall that would overlap my nuru meeting. She said yes she's available. Avoid her as it'll be first come first served and might be a completely wasted journey