Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Percentage of Negative & Neutral Reviews  (Read 295 times)

ramrodronnie

Out of the last 100 Reviews, I have counted 26 Negatives, and 13 Neutrals. That amounts to almost 40% of punters who have experienced either bad punts, or not very good punts.

I would like to think that the WGs who are providing a sub standard service, or are scamming/ripping off punters are reading these stats? And start upping their game, and stop scamming, and ripping off punters.

This also doesn't help the genuine WGs who are giving a good quality, VFM service to their clients.

I would hope that the bad WGs read these stats? Then just maybe they will start providing a good VFM service that a certain amount of them are just not giving.

vw

Not quite right many punters go on return visits and don't review every time they see a hooker repeatedly.

Also some people only post negatives.

Cheers for insight anyway !  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Not quite right many punters go on return visits and don't review every time they see a hooker repeatedly.

Also some people only post negatives.

Cheers for insight anyway !  :thumbsup:

No worries VW. I realise that mate, so I can only give out the stats how they read mate.  :thumbsup:

vw

No worries VW. I realise that mate, so I can only give out the stats how they read mate.  :thumbsup:

All stats are made up anyway.   :scare: :scare: :scare:

You may ask how I know, well its a known fact people from Essex cannot count that high !    :lol: :lol: :lol:

ramrodronnie

All stats are made up anyway.   :scare: :scare: :scare:

You may ask how I know, well its a known fact people from Essex cannot count that high !    :lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll have to eat more of the organic carrots mate?  :lol: