Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sisters or mothers and daughters.  (Read 21825 times)

bensonhedges20

There used to be kit and kat in manchester

Also lucy santangelo in glasgow worked with her mum

Offline davidgood

I have never experienced a sisters or mother and daughter combo yet.

But I have enjoyed playing in the past with Carol of Romford and her sexy real life niece Lucy Lou at the parties Lucy used to run.

While Carol is still going strong, I had a 1 to 1 with her just before Christmas, Lucy has retired to concentrate on family life.

Regards,

davidgood

TheCape

Wasn't there a mother and daughter working at Maxes Angels previously? I'd booked Hannah (the daughter) three times but she cancelled on each occasion so never got to meet her. Then they both disappeared from the website and no sign of either since. I'm fairly certain I read accounts of guys who had met them both but confirmed they wouldn't be in the same room as each other at the same time but that you could literally see one after the other? Would love to hear she's still working (Hannah), she looked bloody gorgeous.

Offline foreverchanges

During the glory days of London Street Sauna in Edinburgh at one time they had three sets of sisters on their books at the same time..Kylie &  Dallas, Amanda & Jade and Kerry & her half sister Selina.

Had them all on an individual basis but never as duo...the latter were poles apart in service with Kerry being the best WG I've had in 17 years of punting while Selina was  so piss poor that she was obviously some sort of role model for the EEs who unfortunately dominate the place nowadays.

Offline ruggedscot

At LSS there was Lisa and her daughter - Im pretty sure the daughter still escots...cant remember her name though

Offline foreverchanges

At LSS there was Lisa and her daughter - Im pretty sure the daughter still escots...cant remember her name though

She works at the New Town Sauna now.

Offline ruggedscot

InHerAss

An attractive Mother and Daughter combo pair is right at the top of my bucket list. I'd be tempted to remortgage my house for the right duo 😋

Hydrant

An attractive Mother and Daughter combo pair is right at the top of my bucket list. I'd be tempted to remortgage my house for the right duo.

Me too. Ideally, hot mum in 30s, skinny daughter in late teens, slurping each others fannies like there's no tomorrow until I turn up to fuck them both in every hole with lots of ass-to-mouth and 69 and fisting. A friendly father or brother would be welcome to join in. Other people's incest is a major turn-on for me.

mikexxlong

Me too. Ideally, hot mum in 30s, skinny daughter in late teens, slurping each others fannies like there's no tomorrow until I turn up to fuck them both in every hole with lots of ass-to-mouth and 69 and fisting. A friendly father or brother would be welcome to join in. Other people's incest is a major turn-on for me.

You’re a sick disgusting degenerate pervert !

Can I watch?  :P

Offline nike

An attractive Mother and Daughter combo pair is right at the top of my bucket list. I'd be tempted to remortgage my house for the right duo 😋
+1
Also identical twins

Offline purple_t

Threesome with two identical twins would be my dream punt

Offline Boundless

Not into incest play.

I've checked the law when this subject was raised previously.
Females having sex is not incest no matter what the relationship as long as they are all 18 or over.
The law regarding under 18's is obviously different.

Obviously if a father, son, uncle etc are involved then that's a no no in the eyes of the law.