Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Guardian:How it feels to live in a sexless marriage – readers respond  (Read 1165 times)

Offline peter purves

Perhaps may strike a chord with some of the members here

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think it probably happens to the vast majority of relationships at some point, whether things repair and change over time depends on the people involved I guess.
Can't believe the couple that got married 3 years after having not had sex thinking it would change things  :crazy:
Some of my friends are currently in sexless marriages to the point that one actually turned it down last year as he simply can't be bothered with her anymore.
Naturally she accused him of having an affair (which he isn't) and she couldn't accept his reason as being fed up with sex being used as a weapon or bargaining tool for everything she wants

Offline Taggart

Think the Gruinad's reader replies will find empathy with many guys on here, and is why WGs are in business so successfully.

When people hear of others who have sexless marriages, their comment is often 'why not leave...'  If only it were that easy. Mrs T condecends a couple of times per year, but to leave her would cost me £200,000 just on her claim to my pension lump sum rights, then there's the house.  At 60+, I dont want to resort to living in a park home or rented accommodation, so sometimes it's easier stick with what you know. At least you know the sex wont get any worse.