Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Blogs - bollocks or not?  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Botev Plovdiv

I was reading some blogs on AW and some of them were really drawing me in. One in particular was lengthy, written in perfect English and full of details as to what the WG likes which really got me going.  So I exchanged emails and the response was written in really poor English, barely making sense. So are blogs just another tool to draw us in but the stories told bear no resemblance to what it is that you are going to get, or are WGs getting someone to effectively translate real stuff into quality English. Basically, what I am saying is can I rely on a blog to give me an indication of what to expect? And if not, surely that is one sure way for a WG to lose business because if you see them on the basis of their stories and they are nothing like it,  you sure ain't going to return.

Offline NelsonH

Come on, you should know they are all a bunch of practiced liars. Somebody else wrote the blog. Probably a professional blog-writer.

SophieScott

Some will be true, some will be totally false and some will be somewhere in the middle.....but the bottom line is that yes they are another marketing tool.

Offline myothernameis

I was reading some blogs on AW and some of them were really drawing me in.

You haven't seen little lori blog, from Glasgow, on how she looking for various items, like a tv, fridge freezer, or even if you could paint her house for her

Offline budz

Some will be true, some will be totally false and some will be somewhere in the middle.....but the bottom line is that yes they are another marketing tool.

+1 Know this for a fact as I asked a regular about her blogs

Offline Stapler

Can we post links to blogs or would that be seen as advertising on behalf of the WG?

I know of a blog that is very, very entertaining to say the least!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Gordon Bennett

Sometimes they have a decent photo accompanying them that is not featured in their publuc/free gallery so I'll usually have a quick look. I agree the text is normally a load of irrelevant tripe though.

Offline cueball

Sometimes they have a decent photo accompanying them

Correct, click on the pic and it goes full size.

Some have no face pics in their galleries but a face pic on the blog, quite handy at times.

I never read the blogs, they're written by women which invariably means it's  a long winded moan about something or a load of self promoting dross  :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

Correct, click on the pic and it goes full size.

Some have no face pics in their galleries but a face pic on the blog, quite handy at times.

I never read the blogs, they're written by women which invariably means it's  a long winded moan about something or a load of self promoting dross  :D

Ditto with the movies too. Don't click on the thumb nail image, click on the title underneath and a page with a bigger image opens..... Another source of additional images that are often less airbrushed and more representative of their actual look.

Offline Hertsgent

Ditto with the movies too. Don't click on the thumb nail image, click on the title underneath and a page with a bigger image opens..... Another source of additional images that are often less airbrushed and more representative of their actual look.

That's a great tip thanks  :thumbsup:

mediumjoe

That's brilliant GB !I never realised you could do that,it will be really handy. Cheers Joe