Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossie Pricing WTF?  (Read 3318 times)

Neal69

We are all familiar with the pricing within our own punting areas ie good Young British women tend to be the most expensive followed by the MILF types that are still very good. Polish hotties then tend to be a bit cheaper and  Romanians of all descriptions last.

For example a good Romanian in my area tends to be around the £100 per hour mark whereas a fit polish girl tends to be £110 and decent Brits £120 and stunners £150 and upwards.

Just had a great punt a bit off my beaten track with a £120 fit young Brit. As I had arrived a bit early I had a look on AW to see what else was in the area and found 40+ year old brits asking £140+ and even a 40 year old Pole asking for £140.

Do these WG's look at the competition FFS

N

Just to qualify the above I am excluding the niche market here BBW GILF etc

Offline sushi

British 40+ year olds or gilfs are less likely to rip you off, more likely to give you a good time and are generally more relaxed and not clock watchers rightly they are a niche market but many are happy to pay the price.

Roma on the other hand have a bad reputation, they only work to make a quick buck and they don't give a fuck if you are happy or want to return as next week they will decamp and go to another town. Unlike gilfs romas are notorious bait and switchers, advertise as cheap as £60 an hour to lure you in then hit you with loads of extras on top so to summarise the majority of romas may have good bodies and seem cheap but they have a shit attitude and give a shit service to match.

Offline Malvolio

I think there are a lot of punters out there who still think price equals quality, and therefore WGs deliberately price themselves above the 'going' rate.

Offline oldrunter

I do get pissed off at the prices some of the greedy fuckers charge,especially when they are fuck all to look at.
I look for nothing more than £60/30m and £90/hr on principal and still find enough choices to keep me happy.
Some say this is the lower end of the market but what dictates that label?
As long as she is clean,not a munter and offers what i want why should i pay stupid money,especially on retirement income?
Some of them may be a little chubby,less than glamorous or more mature but there's nowt wrong with the girl next door type if she is a decent fuck imo. :P 

pking_paul

British 40+ year olds or gilfs are less likely to rip you off, more likely to give you a good time and are generally more relaxed and not clock watchers rightly they are a niche market but many are happy to pay the price.

Roma on the other hand have a bad reputation, they only work to make a quick buck and they don't give a fuck if you are happy or want to return as next week they will decamp and go to another town. Unlike gilfs romas are notorious bait and switchers, advertise as cheap as £60 an hour to lure you in then hit you with loads of extras on top so to summarise the majority of romas may have good bodies and seem cheap but they have a shit attitude and give a shit service to match.

Always exceptions but I tend to agree. I'm aware that good Brit MILFs that are slim are pretty much a rarity - but when you can find them you get a great punt in my experience. Not always pricey, and these days not always on AW of course. I've a couple I'd review but don't have anything other than an old aw addy and their current phone numbers.

Offline mrfishyfoo

You get what you pay for IMHO.

There are though of course exceptions to this.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

It's subjective, but the paid sex industry isn't like buying a car, as it is more about intangible factors like emotion and mood. I have had parlour punts for £45 which have been better than £120+ punts.

Offline smiths

Certainly not been my experiences of over 30 years punting. What makes a good or bad WG is her attitude NOT what she charges, and I have punted with many good sub £100 an hour WGs over the years. I have also paid £350 an hour some years ago and those WGs were no better in anyway to others I paid £80 an hour to.

Offline smiths

It's subjective, but the paid sex industry isn't like buying a car, as it is more about intangible factors like emotion and mood. I have had parlour punts for £45 which have been better than £120+ punts.

Absolutely, a WG isn't an inanimate object or thing (well the good ones arent :D), they are all bespoke and unique with their own unique attitude.

If I bought a Ferrari I know it would be better than a Ford Ka, i have no idea for sure if a WG who was charging £300 an hour was better than one who was charging £100 an hour, though UKP can help with this of course nowadays. The £100 an hour WG could be better as she had a good attitude whereas the £300 an hour WG didn't meaning i would just leave that much lighter of wallet than if i punted with a bad WG who charged me £100 an hour.

Punting is all about locating good WGs and avoiding the bad obviously, but going on price charged wont be what dictates whether a punter has a good punt or not.

Offline smiths

I think there are a lot of punters out there who still think price equals quality, and therefore WGs deliberately price themselves above the 'going' rate.

Indeed, mugs and snobs to name two types of punter. Some WGs purposely market themselves for these punters and kerching, and some of them call themselves High Class, Courtesan or Elite, all of which doesnt in anyway mean the WG offers a good service but it usually means they charge high rates.

Offline mrfishyfoo

It's subjective..........as it is more about intangible factors like emotion and mood........

Maybe I was just a little bit to general.

In Leeds where I do most of my punting it's a bit barren at the moment IMHO. The "good" punts are expensive at £130 plus and there isn't much choice other than agency lasses who as a rule start at £150. Touring lasses again are coming in on the £150 mark. Yes there are a couple of really good EE's at the £100 mark.

Admittadly there are quite a few "mediocre" punts as well but there's nowt else that's really taking anyone's fancy because if there was then there would be alot more reviews going up.

What makes a good or bad WG is her attitude NOT what she charges.............

Couldn't agree more.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Indeed, mugs and snobs to name two types of punter. Some WGs purposely market themselves for these punters and kerching, and some of them call themselves High Class, Courtesan or Elite, all of which doesnt in anyway mean the WG offers a good service but it usually means they charge high rates.
When I was starting out I did believe there were no prossies at less than £100 and an hour was needed to get the best service or it would be too rushed. Experience taught me otherwise.

Offline mrfishyfoo

When I was starting out I did believe there were no prossies at less than £100 and an hour was needed to get the best service or it would be too rushed. Experience taught me otherwise.

For me it was £20 for a shag behind the car wash on Sunbridge Road in Bradford. I also had some really good punts near the Fast Cat in Sheffield as well for that sort of price. Rushed didn't come into it.... pump dump offski.

Oh when I was a lad :lol: :lol: but that was half a lifetime ago.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
For me it was £20 for a shag behind the car wash on Sunbridge Road in Bradford. I also had some really good punts near the Fast Cat in Sheffield as well for that sort of price. Rushed didn't come into it.... pump dump offski.

Oh when I was a lad :lol: :lol: but that was half a lifetime ago.
The Fat Cat surely? Quite a nice area now. I've never been with a streetwalker so can't comment, I've had crap parlour punts, but it hurts less than crap £120 an hour punts.

Offline stevedave

Maybe I was just a little bit to general.

In Leeds where I do most of my punting it's a bit barren at the moment IMHO. The "good" punts are expensive at £130 plus and there isn't much choice other than agency lasses who as a rule start at £150. Touring lasses again are coming in on the £150 mark. Yes there are a couple of really good EE's at the £100 mark.

Admittadly there are quite a few "mediocre" punts as well but there's nowt else that's really taking anyone's fancy because if there was then there would be alot more reviews going up.

Couldn't agree more.

Don't agree with you here fishy lad - IMHO probably the best two SP's in Leeds currently are priced at £100 and £110 respectively. I know you have a soft spot for the longer and more expensive punt, and one well reviewed lady in particular, but to state you don't get much for less than £130 in Leeds is, in my view inaccurate.

Especially as I know from your reviews you've seen and enjoyed both of these ladies  :D

Offline stevedave

Don't agree with you here fishy lad - IMHO probably the best two SP's in Leeds currently are priced at £100 and £110 respectively. I know you have a soft spot for the longer and more expensive punt, and one well reviewed lady in particular, but to state you don't get much for less than £130 in Leeds is, in my view inaccurate.

Especially as I know from your reviews you've seen and enjoyed both of these ladies  :D

My bad - my point was a bit general and I didn't note the initial point about the price of British lasses. The two mentioned above are EE.

Still, I agree with smiths entirely - it's all about attitude.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Always exceptions but I tend to agree. I'm aware that good Brit MILFs that are slim are pretty much a rarity - but when you can find them you get a great punt in my experience. Not always pricey, and these days not always on AW of course. I've a couple I'd review but don't have anything other than an old aw addy and their current phone numbers.

Yep, I am drawn to British ladies 40+ but I want them slim too...... Bloody hard to find! I wince every time I read their euphemisms for being fat: "curves in all the right places" "a real woman" " toned size 14" etc etc. Luckily a lot of chaps are not prepared to countenance these older ladies so even the slim/fit ones can't be too cheeky with their prices - £120ish is par for the course I think.

Neal69

Smiths

The Ferrari may have spectacular performance but are you up to it these days? I am probably not. :cry:

The Ka on the other hand will be more reliable and get the job done just as well.  :lol:

My point was that the WG in question is young and in great shape IMHO and is in competition with much older women who are no where near as good looking as her. The service I received was IMHO first class and I fail to see how an older woman can charge more. Having said that I have not punted the others but hey would have to be mind blowing to be any better.

Just goes to prove your point that price has no correlation to service.

N

Offline cueball

Sounds like a good thread to lead in to tontober

Offline smiths

Smiths

The Ferrari may have spectacular performance but are you up to it these days? I am probably not. :cry:

The Ka on the other hand will be more reliable and get the job done just as well.  :lol:

My point was that the WG in question is young and in great shape IMHO and is in competition with much older women who are no where near as good looking as her. The service I received was IMHO first class and I fail to see how an older woman can charge more. Having said that I have not punted the others but hey would have to be mind blowing to be any better.

Just goes to prove your point that price has no correlation to service.

N

My point was price has no link to how good a WG will necessarily be as that's dictated by her attitude NOT what she is charging. With my car analogy there IS a noticeable difference, I know as I have driven both cars I mentioned though I have never owned either.

The how an older WG can charge more is because they choose to obviously, a WG can charge whatever she wants, if punters wont pay her rates she will have a dusty phone, have to reduce her prices to compete, fuck off elsewhere or go do something else.

Offline myothernameis

There a couple of upper class munters in the Glasgow area, asking for £250 an hour  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Lever

I've had mediocre punts at all price ranges and great punts at all price ranges too. And several crap punts that cost me over £130/hour.

The closest I've got to seeing a correlation between quality and price is with EE girls - the ones charging £100-120 an hour seem to be more likely to be less mechanical about things than the ones in the £80 range, but again, there's no set rule.

It always seems to be British girls who are ridiculously overpriced too. I just don't understand why they think I'd pay £150/hour+ when I could have a much more attractive EE girl for £100-120/hour. The EE girl is also less likely to try and talk for 50 minutes out of 60, cancel at the last minute, be ready 20 minutes late, or try and find out where I work and where I live. Particularly around where I am (edge of East Anglia), most of the limited number of British girls around generally either offer limited services and/or are stupidly overpriced. There seem to be a lot of "well educated courtesans" in this part of England :wacko:.

mogi

This discussion tickles me in the light of visiting the Bunny Ranch (just outside of Carson City, Nevada, USA)  The VIP room for ONE hour with one girl [although she DID say she'd bring her friend in at no extra charge] is........

wait for it......

$5,000 for one hour

BTW - the non-VIP hour price is $2,000 +

Note that I've seen girls here for £150 that are WAY better looking than the girls I saw there.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hundreds of negative reviews on here confirm what you say ------------ however some gents on like to take a gamble.  :unknown:

Offline smiths

Hundreds of negative reviews on here confirm what you say ------------ however some gents on like to take a gamble.  :unknown:

Unlike an armchair punter like yourself some of us actually have recent experience with punting cheap WGs and had good punts as well as bad, many positive reviews on here prove what makes a good or bad WG is her attitude NOT what she or the pimp charges. You used to believe this truth yourself for many years. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bigmanbigman

attitude  not price makes or breaks a meeting
shame you cant know till you meet what a girls attitudes like