Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoyo - Jasmines Asian Massage Darlington  (Read 1457 times)

Offline nerascal

External Link/Members Only

This place has been reviewed numerous times before but no harm in another. After a rubbish last visit to Natureland and a few recent neutral reviews I thought I'd give Jasmines another go.

Location - opposite the Civic theatre now called the Hippodrome. Not terribly discreet but it was quiet when I visited.

Girl - mid to late 20s I'd say but I find it really hard gauging the age of Asian women. Said she's from Hong Kong, no reason to doubt that. Not your tiny petite Asian, more curvy but toned. Bigger than average tits with long nipples.

Room - single proper massage table/bed and a chair to put your clothes on.

Massage - asked if I wanted hard or soft. Went with hard and it wasn't that hard but was very enjoyable. Usual cc swipes and stroking tips of her nails over my balls whilst doing my legs. After about 25 mins she asked the usual question, feeling horny I agreed on b2b for £40. Was so keen I didn't even attempt to haggle for a change.

So often you get asked with 15 mins to go but she got her kit off to reveal a lovely pair of tits, firm curvy body and a mostly shaved pussy but with a neat black triangle of bush.

Climbed on to my back and proceeded to slide up and down me rubbing her tits and pussy on me. She would hop off every so often to reach under and play with my cock and balls.

After this I was desperate to turn over and again she climbed on. She was very happy to have her tits sucked and played with. She played with my cock while I sucked her huge nips.

After 15 mins of b2b with her on top I blew my load during a tit wank. Made a right mess as I was a bit wound up! Think they'll need the carpet cleaning haha

Still some time left so after she'd cleaned us both up, she continued the massage until the full hour was up. £40 plus £40 for b2b but I had a good time.

I've had some lacklustre and down right shit hours at Jasmines but this was very enjoyable. I think she's back to Manchester soon but couldn't quite understand when. She said she'll be back to Darlington in a month.

Offline methodz00

Sounds like a great punt.

I was torn between this or the new place in town, but your review has made the decision easy especially  based on the recent comments about nature land.

Do they have shower facilities at Jasmines?

Offline nerascal

Yes they do have a shower, Natureland do too.

My first trip to Natureland was great but last one was poor. That's why I tried Jasmines again. Looks like they are back to having a couple of girls again. Saw another who I think I've seen before a while ago in Newcastle at Shanghai massage.