Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cool Chick - Adult Work  (Read 1523 times)

Offline NotTooOld4It

Just wondering if anybody has seen this lady.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I hope this link works.
Thanks.
Not2Old4It

Offline jarrovian

She's very petite but has great boobs, she didn't seem too keen on kissing, owo and sex was ok. I would give her 6.5/10

Offline NotTooOld4It

She's very petite but has great boobs, she didn't seem too keen on kissing, owo and sex was ok. I would give her 6.5/10

Thanks.

Offline wearsidemark

Seen her a few times. Tight little puss but keeps txting asking when im coming back

Offline wearsidemark

She is very sexy mind and her pics dont do her justice

Offline jarrovian

Offline Metal Geek

That's not really on, unsolicited contact like that would have her on my block list. Had a prossy that I've never even seen text me out of the blue last week to say she was free for bookings that lunchtime - she wasn't in my contacts list, but I think I know who it was, and I'd texted her several weeks earlier to try to make a lunchtime booking and she never replied. Talk about desperation.

doriangray

seen cool chick quite a few times. i was quite smitten with her for about 6 months or so. she has a nice personality (if you're wanting to spend a minute or two talking to her), and lovely petite figure although her boobs defy her stature (quite impressive)

would see her again, but we went through a period when we were never available at the same time - she has quite an active social life from what i gather, and we gave up in the end

I would certainly recommend seeing her if you got a flexible diary